Days and Nights before WKV

Two days have passed. Sana was still the same. She spoke only if she was spoken to. Does her house chores without talking or complaining. Ate only when Rashmi coaxed her to. Doesn't dance to the song in the morning. Doesn't get ready each morning. Her voice and laughter which echoed in the big boss house whole day has just vanished. She sat alone all the time. Rashmi would try removing her from her shell but to no avail. She once out of the blue looked at Rashmi and said "Mai to chahti hu ke mai jaau is hafte.  Jeetni baar usse dekhti hu muje pyar aata hai uspe." And then went quiet.  She would cry when she was all alone. Sid would observe her from distance all the time.  He would feel a knife has been jabbed in his heart when she would cry. He tried talking to her on one such ocassion. She was sitting on sofa and sobbing like a small kid. He could hear it in the cigarette room. He heard and came out and stood in front of her.
Sid: Sana please mujse ek baar baat kar le. Mere taraf dekh to sahi.
She turned her face in another direction as it was impossible to get up and go
Sid: Sana mai kuch bol raha hu.
He sat down on the floor in front of her
Sid: Kuch to bol na muje. This silence is killing me. Kitna royegi yaar. Muje sorry bolneka mauka to de.
    She didn't look at him. He left feeling dejected. But then he  sensed that he will have to give her time and space. It was not easy for her to forgive and forget this time. He also had a fight with Asim the next day on a trivial issue. Sid got out all his frustration on him. Sana would always be by him when he had such  fights with anyone one. But this time his personal shield was not with him. She just walked past him as if it didn't mean anything to her.
    The nights were the toughest. He missed her so much on their bed, in his arms. He missed her kisses and the intimate moments which they shared in the darkness of the night. It was their sweet secret. It was an unspoken promise of their future together. He missed it all. He lay awake most of the nights and if sleep overcame him he dreamt of her. Tomorrow was weekend kar vaar. He knew he will be bashed by Salman sir for what he did to her. He was all prepared. He also knew that Salman sir will show him a way as to how he can get his Sana back. He so badly wanted her back

Sidnaaz: The Emotional Saga (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें