He sat across from me and ate. The dinner was awkwardly silent till auntie said, "Izaka, you got a quirk now, didn't you?" She asked. "Yeah, I just discovered it.. just like izuku." I said nervously.

"That's amazing! How's your brother and mom, I haven't spoke with them in a while." She said. "Oh, they're doing great! Mom has had a cold here and there but she's getting better!" I smiled at her. I heard kacchan clear his throat quietly and cover his face.

"You alright kacchan?" I asked. He just looked back down at his food and kept eating. 'I wonder what's wrong.' After dinner I decided I should go home since it was getting late.

"Kacchan! I gotta go home, do you mind walking me there? My mom wont let me go alone." I asked. He nodded and grabbed his jacket. I put on my shoes and said goodbye to auntie and uncle Masaru.

We walked out and it was quite awkward. "Izaka..." I looked over to kacchan surprised he called me by my name. "You... dont... hate me.. do you?" He asked. "Hate you? Kacchan." We stopped next to my house. "I love you." I said then grabbed his collar with my two hands and kissed him.

He kissed back and I wrapped my arms around him. We let go and we stared at each other right in the eyes. "I... love you too idiot." He mumbled. I smiled to what he said and let go of my arms around him. "I gotta go... I'll see you later, kacchan.." I waved to him and walking inside.

I closed the door behind me and grabbed my jacket. I squeezed it in excitement. 'I just did that... me and kacchan... kissed... he even said he loves me!? How the heck do I deal with this!?'

I ran in my room and grabbed my phone. 'This is probably a bad idea... but... I can trust her.. and I need to tell someone!'

I scrolled down through my messages and found mina's contact. I pressed on it and immediately texted her.
______________________________________

Me: mina...

Mina: hey! What happened?

Me: I'm gonna tell you but you cant tell anyone... I'm trusting you.

Mina: of course!

Me: me and kacchan kissed... twice.

Mina: I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!

Me: I know! I didn't really realize until after we kissed!

Mina: Omg!!! Tell me all the juicy details! Wait, does your brother know!?

Me: not yet... I mean, i just got home from his house!

Mina: NO WAY!!! Tell me everything!!!

Me: I'm not gonna tell you everything because kacchan would kill me but... he kissed me then I kissed back and when we realized what we were doing we stopped, then we confessed that we both like each other and after he walked me home he asked if I hate him and I told him no because I love him, then i kissed him without realizing and he said he loved me too.