The unwell kitty

Felix's POV:
It was horrible now being able to tell Oswald the truth. He kept staring at me from behind, I felt his stare right my back, just as if they felt like two lasers going through my body, I felt anxious and I think Oswald knew I did so he looked away and ate.

His ears was down and when I turned around they suddenly flung up into the air. With his eyes wide open, "Felix did you make this yourself?" He asked " yeah why, are they bad?" I asked getting scared if he said they was horrible but no. "No these are delicious, I haven't ate something this good in forever". I suddenly blush out of the bloom.

I looked at the time and it wad 7:00AM I told Oswald I'll go wake up the kids and he nodded not baking able to speak because he was stuffing the pancakes into his mouth, god I could've exploded if blush, thankfully I walked of going upstairs entering the baby bunnies room, I woke up one by one, gently kissing them on the forehead say wakie, wakie, pancakes waiting. To each of them. When they all saw my face after waking up properly, they all jumped in my arms say " Morning Mr, Felix!!" Jumping on me making me fall to the ground. One of the kids that didn't jump on me because she was the last to wake up, she gone next to me and whispered in my ear " I wish you were our mommy but a boy version of a mommy" I blushed at her and picked her up and put her with her brothers and sisters saying " yeah so do I..."

Oswald's POV:
I was in the on the other side of the door. When I heard #001 say that she wished he was their mommy, I blushed a little until I heard Felix say "yeah so do I.." my blush exploded, I heard him get up and walk to the door, I quickly sprinted downstairs and was not there when Felix came out letting the kids go after him.