Chapter 7- "God if sex was like this I would be the biggest slut ever!"

Start from the beginning

"get off me you fat apes!" I groaned pushing nate's side "your squishing my chest!!" they took a moment and then got off I smirked "thank you, probably gone down a bra size cause of you mean boys" I grumbled crossing my arms sticking my chin up looking the other way "that's bad for us too" Connor smirked "dirty mind!" I muttered "we're sorry" nath said standing behind the chair wrapping his arms around my shoulders "fine" I grumbled rolling my eyes jokingly nate chuckled kissing my check quickly "oooo smooth move" Reece laughed "I reckon we should play would you rather" I randomly suggested they all shurgged and nodded "okay Nathan would you rather have sex with bella or liv" connor smirked "bell" he said like it wasn't even a question "and this isn't part of the game but I don't actually think liv likes me all that much" nath shrugged "I don't know what goes on in that girl's head some times" I muttered to my self thinking about the fact i have a 'date' tonight...."okay Connor would you rather have boobs or no dick" Nathan chuckled "what the hell? You have a sick mind" Connor laughed "ermm sized boobs?" Connor asked looking in deep thought "double d" Reece laughed "meaning you have to wear a bra" I laughed "ermm...have boobs at least I would still have a dick" Connor shurgged "okay bella would you rather have sex with nath or lee" Connor asked "Nathan, I well don't like lee" I said "thanks only picking me cause you don't like the other guy" nath joked "no. And I don't want his STDs" I replied the lads laughed "true god knows how many people he as slept with 'apparently' he lose his V at 12, he sounds like bloody jay from inbetweeners" Reece shurgged "yeah right he didn't hit puberty till he was 13 and I only know that cause I used to sit next to him one week his voice was high next it was low" I chuckled "wait I thought in guys the more girls you bang the better you look?" I asked confused "well...but he makes up shit" Connor shrugged "like he told me he got a hand job off a nurse when he went into the hospital when he broke his arm" Nathan added "wow, what a load of monkey poo" I commented.

Reece and Connor looked at me funny "monkey poo?" they both asked "yeah what's ups it's that?" I asked "just say shit" Connor added I cringed I don't like swearing out loud might say it in my head but not out loud, not a massive fan of hearing swearing either "no" I shurgged "bell doesn't really swear, might say the odd word but tries her best to avoide it, it's kinda scary how much I know about you" Nate laughed "same with you I know you like the back of my hand" I replied nath smiled "oi! Bella!" we all turned around to the voice seeing josh stood in the doorway smirking "josh!" I grinned running up to him, giving him a massive hug "hey josh" the other replied "so I saw some interesting pictures on Facebook..." josh chuckled sitting down with us "of you" josh said pointing a finger at me "about a party and you looked drunk out of your mind!" josh laughed I nodded slowly "and by the looks of it and what mum told me, Nathan was the smart one and my fav person in this room at the mintue and brought you home" josh asked nath nodded "she was a stubborn little minon about it though! Had to carry her out and she was in a mood with me the whole way home" Nate chuckled I laughed with a small nod "and mum told you?" I asked worrying "don't worry, she told me you slept over here and I was like yep Nathan is doing the job of over projected brother" josh smirked smacking Nathan's shoulder "you know what lee was pissed off when he found out, bella went home" Connor said I looked at him confused "why?" me, josh and nath all looked at Connor "well he said he wanted to fuck you and since you were drunk he thought it was best time then ever, but as soon as I heard that me, Matty and Reece all went looking for you making sure you did nothing stupid with him but then we realised skyo must have taken you home" Connor shurgged I nodded "dick head, I would have ripped of his balls if he did anything to you" josh said all the lads agreed "I like the fact you have a load of lad friends" josh chuckled.

"well they don't complain and worry about make up as much as girls" I said shrugging "your mad about your hair someone touches it and it's 'oh my goodness get off my hair you unti-Christ'" nate smirked hands on his hair every burst out into laughs, glaring at them all, then looking at the time 5.00, I better gooooo.... "okay guys I'm going out with liv so I'll see you later" I said standing up and walking to the door "clothes" nath shouted from the living room, clicking my fingers "thank you" I shouted back running up stairs.