HENRI!

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN FOREVER OHMIGOSHHHHHH. I'm not even kidding when I say I completely forgot about my Wattpad account. No, seriously. I'M SORRY.

*Sarah's POV*

Henri was up to something. We all knew it. All day, he slinked around the house with an alarming little smirk on his face. 

No one did anything, though, because, frankly, we were all terrified. Whenever Henri acted like this... Things happened. Like, last year on his birthday, he was feeling especially playful. He stole and hid my clothes while I was sleeping.

I tried to act normal all day, but it was kind of hard with Henri following me everywhere, with me constantly seeing him in my peripheral vision. It was slightly unnerving. Just a little bit. I was alone in the parlor, calmly writing in my notebook, when Henri rushed in. He didn't look mischievous anymore, he looked frantic. 

"Sarah! Sarah!" He cried out, "James is hurt!"

"What? How?" 

"Just follow me!"

I followed him warily up the stairs, hoping that this wasn't his trick of the day. Once I reached the top of the stairs and didn't see James, I was pretty sure I was being pranked. 

I was positive I was being pranked when Henri shoved me into James' room and locked the door. 

"Henri?! HENRI?!" I shouted, pounding on the door with my fists. He giggled in reply. 

At least James isn't in here right now. But, wait, I have no way of getting out until someone realizes I'm in here... WHY, HENRI?