You both turned to a bunch of small tables arranged in the square. Most of the people there were eating normally, but the woman who called you was sitting right on top of her table, her hands holding several slices of pizza as she ferociously bit into them.

You recognised her instantly.

Holy shit, that's Jewelry Bonney!

She was surrounded by her crew, who actually looked far more concerned by your presence.

Kid stopped, his smirk morphing into an annoyed frown.

«Looking for an easy death, bitch?»

She scoffed, spitting some pizza all over her men.

«Just wondering about your little girlfriend there. You like showing off her boobs but not her face? Is she ugly or somethin'?»

You actually had to cover up your snort with a cough, which didn't come out very efficient.

Kid's hairless brow twitched.

«What?»

You sensed him tensing up, and the pirates around began to back away from the square. Not many people were eager to be around a battle among supernovas, after all. You included.

Before Kid could do or say anything, you took a step towards Bonney and spread your arms with a fatalistic smile.

«You know, pinkie, it's good for you that I have this mask.» you said «I bet you'd be gay for me, if I weren't.»

There was a moment of silence, the pirates following the scene seemed to freeze in place and Kid's gaze darted on you.

Then Bonney burst into a coarse laugh.

«You know what, bitch? You're fun. I may be gay for you already!» she spat, rubbing her sleeve against her chin.

Your frowned beneath your mask, but the wicked glimmer in her smirk told you she was just messing with you.

Nevertheless, Kid's fingers closed around your arm and he roughly pulled you back.

«Well, keep your hands off if you don't want to lose them.» he growled.

This only elicited more laughter from Bonney, but thankfully at that point the Mohican emerged from a pub nearby to wave at you.

«Oi, captain! This place has nice steaks!»

Kid grunted, sending a last glare to the pinkette before dragging you toward the pub.

«I'll kick your ass tomorrow, Big Eater.»

She carelessly bit off another chunk of pizza and winked at you.

You abruptly turned your head, slightly flustered.

I'll never get used to all these damn pirates!

The place was loud and crowded. Some of the Kid Pirates were sitting around a big table, bolting down tons of meat and beer.

«Captain!» they cheered when Kid walked in.

Aside from the Mohican, Heat and Leo, Booka was there with a woman on his lap. He turned to greet his captain, but his expression was struck with surprise when his eyes dropped on you. Well, they didn't exactly drop on your face.

Heat's gaze briefly met yours before he buried his pout in his tankard.

Yeah, you know what you did, you awkward giant.