Everyone that was siting in the room turned their heads towards us and looked at us with confusion.

Armani leaned down to whispered in my ear . "Please behave." He said.

He then took hold of my hand and guided me into the room.

I wiped my tears and was thanking god I decide not to wear make up today or else I would be a complete mess.

Armani pulled my chair out for me and I took my seat. He sat beside me.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman. Shall we start?"

~

The whole meeting I had no idea what they were talking about or what was going on. Trying to keep up with the conversations was giving me a headache and at one point I even drifted off to sleep.

The meeting had finally came to an end and everyone was getting up to leave. A man and woman waited for Armani by the elevator.

"Come Amalia." Armani said as he held out his hand for me.

I ignored his hand and walked past it and the two strangers noticed it.

"Amalia this is Bella and Giovanni. Bella is my cousin and Giovanni is her husband." Armani said.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you. You're just a gorgeous as Armani said you were." Bella said as she offered me her hand.

I shook it and smiled back at her niceness.

She was very beautiful. The genes in this family were amazing. Bella was a dirty blonde with chocolate brown eyes and a nice model-like shape. Her smile was very infectious.

"It's also a pleasure to meet you." Giovani said as he offered me his hand.

I shook his as well and couldn't help but smile at him he was indeed very handsome.

"We're going to be having dinner with them to discuss the wedding details. Bella is going to be one of your brides maids."

I just forced a smile on my face and nodded I had nothing in me to argue with Armani especially not in front of guest.

"Shall we get going then?" Bella said excitedly.

•~•

We were currently eating dinner at a very expensive restaurant and I must admit that I like Bella and Giovanni very much. They are total sweethearts which makes it hard to believe that they're even related to Armani's crazy family in any way.

"I'm going to the ladies room. You mind coming with me Amalia?" Bella asked.

I nodded and followed after he into the restroom.

Once the door shut behind us she turned to look at me.

"God I don't know how you do it." She said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Remain calm...I know that you were kidnapped. Hell the whole Italian community knows at this point. I just don't understand how you're keeping it together right now."

"I don't know either honestly."

"And the wedding. So soon....anyways how is Elena? Armani hasn't told me anything about her recently and I've been worried sick about her."

"She's fine actually. She's been staying with Armani and I. She's pregnant." I explained.

"What?! Omg that's so good for her." Bella was basically bouncing up and down and then she stopped suddenly and her hand came up to her stomach.

"At lest one of us was finally able to achieve our dream." Her voice cracked slightly

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't get pregnant, Giovanni and I have done everything we could and it just never seems to happen. We plan on adopting soon."

I could see the hurt in her eyes and I reached in to give her a hug. She hugged me back tightly before pulling away.

"Ooh what about Leo. How is he doing?" She asked.

"I guess he doing fine. Leo doesn't talk much in my presence and he hates being around anyone for too long."

"Sounds just like him. Poor Leo, when Lorenzo decide that Leo was too "soft" to take over the throne it took a serious blow to Leo's confidence. You know he was in love once. Unfortunately she was murdered."

"Murdered?"

"Yes, one night while she was walking home she was shot in cold blood. If you ask me I believe Lorenzo was behind it. He never liked the girl because he didn't see her as "fit" for the family."

My head spun a little. I had no doubt in my mind that Lorenzo killed that girl. I mean he even had threaten to murder me himself. I wouldn't put it past him.

"Anyways we should be heading back now the guys are probably worried sick about us."

We exited the bathroom and to our surprise the guys weren't at the table.

No, instead Armani was standing up in front of some guy I never saw before with a gun held up to his head. Armani was shouting something  in Italian.

I looked around Giovani was on the other side of the room fighting off a couple of dudes.

"Get down!" Bella shouted and I did as she said. I ducked down behind a table.

Bella drew a handgun from out her pocket and shot the guys that Giovani was fighting. Two shots and both the guys were laying dead in the ground.

"Thanks honey." Giovani shouted to her from across the room.

I heard another gun shot and the guy that had been standing In front of  Armani fell backwards.

I began to feel uneasy looking at the blood that was now covering the floors and walls. So much blood...

Armani walked over to me and he was covered in blood from head to toe.

I looked at him and blinked and took a step back.

Blood always made me feel uneasy it was something that I didn't really like to look at.

"Amalia it's fine you don't have to-" before he could finish his sentence there was another gunshot sounding off.

I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder  and  it hurt terribly. My hand flew up to hold my shoulder and I felt  liquid oozing from it. I turned my head to see that I had been shot. Blood was gushing out of my shoulder uncontrollably and suddenly I felt cold. I turned back to look at Armani who was now looking at me with wide eyes.

And then there was another gunshot  sound and this time it hit my leg causing me to let out a loud  scream as I fell to the floor.

"AMALIA!" Armani shouted as he ran to my side.

He took my head in his hands and I could barley see straight. My vision was becoming  blurry I felt cold all over and the room was spinning.

"Armani-" I tried to talk but it was barley audible.

Armani looked off into the distance at something and shot his gun multiple times while screaming in Italian. The look on his face was unrecognizable. 

That was the last thing I saw before everything just went black.