Ashley and Edens faces both light up like a Christmas tree.

"No fucking way you're going on a date with Timothée Chalamet" Ashley beams.

"You're like the luckiest girl on the planet Addy, don't be nervous" Eden adds in.

I pull my knees to my chest as I shrug. "I just don't want to make it something that it's not. Like what if he doesn't see it as a date?"

"You guys have been flirting for a month Adeline, you're definitely into each other" Ashley says as she comes to my bed and wraps her arms around me. "Trust me" she says with a smile.

I smile back at her softly. "I hope"

"I know the perfect way to help you let loose" Eden speaks with a grin.

"And what may that be?" I mock her grin.

"There's an NYU frat party tonightttttt" she giggles dragging out the last word.

Ashley's face lights up once again. "Oh my gosh yes. You should totally come Addy"

"I don't think that's the right scene for me" I nervously laugh, the thought of a frat party making me want to throw up.

"Yes please please come it will be fun" Ashley begs holding up her pinky. "Pinky promise"

I let out a defeated sigh. "Fine" I say as I latch my pinky with hers.

—————

Liked by tchalamet, ashleyloven, and 91,568 othersadelinehayes: my roommates are forcing me to be a college student tonight

adelinehayes: my roommates are forcing me to be a college student tonight... wish me luck

View all comments

username: are you and timmy dating?

username: imagine looking this good

ashleyloven: ya bitch let's get DRUNKKK
|
adelinehayes: do you think they'll have wine?
|
tchalamet: whats with you and wine?
|
adelinehayes: idk you'll have to wait and find out tomorrow
|
tchalamet: i never agreed to buy you wine
|
adelinehayes: looks like I'm busy tomorrow night then:/
|
tchalamet: you're evil
|
adelinehayes: see you and my wine tomorrow;)

username: does that mean they're going on a date tomorrow?

username: #adothée

—————

"You guys were totally flirting in that comment section" Eden winks at me as we walk up to a nice looking house.

The music is already way to loud and we're still standing outside. I can smell the mixture of weed and alcohol as we get closer.

This whole situation reminds we way to much of my days in Maine. Getting drunk every weekend and not giving a single fuck about anything. I miss those days

"I think you guys were right. This will be fun" I smile at the two girls as we walk through the door.

We immediately head for the table with the drinks on it. I pour some vodka into a red solo cup adding a little bit of sprite.

I take a sip and wince at the overloading taste of vodka, just how I like it.

As the night progresses and my body becomes more intoxicated with drinks, I can't help but let my mind wonder to Timothée. I wonder what he's doing right now.

Probably not ruining his livers to feel happy again.

"Hit this" Ashley's voice yelling over the loud music pulls me out of my trance.

I look at the rolled item in her hand, debating my fate if I decide to hit it considering I'm already extremely drunk.

I take the blunt from her hand and put it up to my lips. I inhale deeply as the smoke burns my throat, just like I remember from high school.

With a few more hits and a few more drinks I'm fucked. By this time it's 2AM and I'm thanking god that tomorrow is a Saturday.

—————
ADELINEHAYES- INSTAGRAM STORY

—————ADELINEHAYES- INSTAGRAM STORY

INSTAGRAM DIRECT MESSAGE

tchalamet
Sent a story
a little hungover now
aren't we?

adelinehayes
maybe a little

tchalamet
just a little?

adelinehayes
okay maybe a lot

tchalamet
are you still up
to dinner tonight?

adelinehayes
no hangover could make
me miss dinner with THE
Timothée Chalamet

tchalamet
you're so sassy

adelinehayes
and you love it

tchalamet
I'll pick you up
at 8 and we can walk
to the restaurant

adelinehayes
sounds good
oh and text me when
you're here, I didn't get
your number for nothing

tchalamet
I'm pretty sure I got
your number

adelinehayes
touché

896 words