chapter nineteen

The traffic was insane but we made it to the airport. Ace tells us to find somewhere to sit so he can get through to the jet or find us a public flight. After twenty minutes of ace arguing with through desk lady I'd had enough I walk up and tap him on through shoulder he turns and was about to say something but I give him a look the makes him bow out. I take his spot at the desk and turn to the clearly frazzled desk lady "I'm so sorry about him" I smile, she let's out a sigh of thanks "look I really don't want to push, I can tell your busy but my fiancé's mother and father were in an accident and I'm 3 months pregnant so we really need to get to Costa Luna as soon as possible, do you have anything available ?" She smiles and clicks a few keys on the computer "all we have are two business class tickets and they are quite pricy and as for your other guests we can put them on emergency wait but that's the best I can do ma'am" I nod thinking "okay I'll take the two tickets and we will decide who goes on emergency wait and let you know" once id paid for the tickets we go back to the guys. "Okay here's the problem we can only get two tickets, and the other two has to be put on emergency wait" as they process this I say "well Harry's has to go it's his parents, and maybe ace should go as his detail, we can get the next flight out" harry stops pacing "what no you have to come with me!" Before I can argue he comes over and takes my hand " please I don't know if I can do this without you!" I cradle his cheek, I hate him being so sad. " you need protection harry, and brie and I aren't as well known we will be fine and you need to be there more than anyone right now, please do this for me" " but-" "no, I and brie will be here all night and you can call whenever you need too okay?" "But what if-" "look I can handle myself and I'm pretty sure all the lessons ace have been giving brie will have paid off, we will be fine we will stay by the desk and in full view of the security okay?" He nods resentingly knowing that I'm very stubborn, I nod to ace letting him know that he's agreed. Ace nods and proceeds to say goodbye to brie "you can do this honey okay just call me when you can okay?" He nods and brings me in for a hug, we hug for what seemed like two seconds until ace takes him away. I can tell he was upset and it absolutely killed me, I sight and take brie up to the desk to let the lady know that we were going to be on emergency wait, she nods and puts it into through system. brie and I go walk around the airport to find a food place, after arguing for 10 minutes between Italian and Chinese we settle on Chinese. I get a box of sizzling oyster beef noodles, and brie gets curry and egg fried rice. We then go back to the desk and take two seats in front of the security desk and in view of the airline desk. After 10 hours and two 20 minute naps each we finally get a phone call from Harry, I scramble to answer it "harry? is everything okay, are you okay?" He sniffles "umm hi love I uh just got to the hospital, and Uhm... It's not looking good they are both in surgery a-a-and " " aw honey just take a deep breath, okay, I promise we will be on the next flight, I'm actually gonna check again okay sweetie, the only thing that you can do is be there with your brother and Amelia especially right now, I love you" " I love you, please hurry" we will, thanks for the update I love you and will see you soon" "okay love you too" he hangs up and I walk over to the desk brie in tow. As we get up to the desk the attendant smiles "we were just about to come to get you, we have a flight for you it leaves in 30 minutes".