first loves gaze

Hope you like it plz commit and vote!!

    FIRST LOVES GAZE

       Alexandrea's pov:

   I walk down the isle looking at this man. A man with a tall slim body and a good looking figure. But i do not love him. His name is Al and our fathers force us to be together. But he makes be sick. When I got thier the preacher preached and i couldnt take it. Im 17 i should find my love so i decided to make a scene. "I object!! I do not love you! Im sry but I cant do this!, I yelled. Then I ran. I took a bus to my dads apartment got my things, changed and left. The nerve of my father and that man! I got on another bus and decided to leave town. But somebody was getting up. crash! clacked our now throbbing skulls. We fell but when we got up we couldnt take our eyes off each other. He had a very striking figure. he and srawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, and a little muscle and an eyebrow ring and ear ring. He was very cute. And I just thot my heart stopped when he talked. "Hi, Im so sry, my name is joseph tyler." he said still gazing. "hi, umm its ok, my name is Alexandrea stokes," I said sound squeaky voiced. Then right in my tracks he took my hand and asked me out for dinner tomorrow night near the statue of liberty at seven. I blushed and said yes while giving him my number and walking off the bus quickly. I couldnt wait.

 Joseph's pov

  As I watched her leave my heart sanked. I just met her and it feels like I never wont to stop seeing her. I deffnitly got to bring my A game and make this date special. Shes so beautifal with her short brown hair and lovely smile. Those eyes, O her eyes were two different colors one was hazel with green and one was blue with green. I never seen nothing like it. I cant wait. I got off the bus and dashed to my house to get ready. Its only 5:30 and I want to look good and appealing to her. I never felt this way. Theres just somthing bout her that I like. But right now I need to focus on getting ready.