"He's my brother. Let me at least take care of him," Theo interrupted.

"...Fine, I understand. Just be careful... this one isn't normal. This guy is faster than a normal undead... and even knows how to ambush. It's risky to fight him in close range. Don't do what you just did again," Noah basically coached.

Azael started to dash for Theo again. Theo swung the axe he just picked up, but it ducked.

It dodged? I'm not surprised. Yuna thought.

What surprised her more, was that it ran for Neo, and didn't attack Theo or even glance at Yuna. Noah pulled Neo out of the way and Theo went in to attack him again. Azael used his arm as a shield and Theo couldn't pull the axe out. Azael flipped his arm and the axe handle almost hit Theo, but he stepped back. Azael pulled the axe out of his arm.

"Enough," Noah said holding Neo from Azael.

Theo turned his head.

"It's one thing to sort things out with your 'brother.' It's another thing when he's clearly aiming for Neo. I'm sorry, but I don't want to take any risk. We don't have time to spare."

He took out a switchblade.

"You three go get the door open. We're getting out of here as soon as I can get rid of that thing."

Theo's fist tighten, "Understood."

"Pay attention," Noah said dropping the now bloody switchblade and running towards Azael. The latter swung at Noah, but he dodged and used his blood again. It cut through Azael's arms and knocked him down.

Tik

Tik

He left the sound function on? Whatever, he'll finish him off. Yuna turned her attention to the door and quickly grabbed the axe.

"Your attention should be on this door, not over there," Neo said to Theo.

"Sorry," Theo said.

She passed the axe to Theo. Theo tried breaking the glass to get through to them while Yuna was checking out the metal door.

"You... impossible!" Noah said.

Yuna glanced over at the fight. Azael was decapitated, but it was still moving. So it was one of the abnormal ones.

"Mr. Collins-" Theo opened his mouth.

"Shut up! I'm busy here!" Noah snapped, "Just focus on getting the damn door open."

"U-Understood," Theo said, "Is he really okay?"

"He's Noah, he'll be fine," Yuna said.

The door wasn't making any progress. Instead Yuna grabbed the axe and tried scratching at the glass. Maybe it would easier than cracking it.

Azael ran past Noah again, making an attempt at Neo. Yuna turned, her heart dropped when she thought Azael almost reached Neo. However, Noah used his blood to block him off.

Azael gave up for a moment, it probably figured it needed to kill Noah if it wanted to get to Neo.

Yuna let out a small sigh of relief and then went back to the window. She made slight progress, there was a scratch, but the glass was pretty thick, it would take a while to get through.

There was a light thud behind them, Yuna turned to see the Azael's arm on the floor.

"Theo! Crush that arm!" Noah yelled, making Theo freeze.

"A-Arm??" Theo asked.

"That one!" Yuna pointed.

"Hurry!" Noah said.