Meet Me

Blue's P.O.V

I smiled and let out a sigh as I looked at a picture of parents, my dad holding me in his arms as we laughed together. We looked so happy there. A perfect happy family. But everything doesn't turn out right now, does it. Perfect isn't forever. The picture was taken when I was 1. My toothless smile was one that assured you that I have everything I wanted. Well, the truth is, I had. After I was born, my parents took everthing to take care of me. They were really protective of me. A little too much actually. I never knew why. I still don't. My parents died a few months after the picture was taken. I was asleep and was sick at that moment. My vision was a blur when I woke up to see my parents lying on the floor in a pool covered with their blood. I sat there and cried like there was no tomorrow. Because, for me there wasn't. I was only 1 and I couldn't understand. They were my world. Mom wouldn't wake up and neither would Dad. I cried and cried until Mr. Weasley came to my rescue. He took me with him to his house and I have been living with his family till now. They're my family now. Molly took care of me like a mother.

Ginny and I had grown close over the years. George and Fred let me prank Ron with them. they're my awesome brothers. I'm 11 now and I just received my acceptance letter from Hogwarts. I'm the same age as Ron. Its so exciting! We're leaving tomorrow.

We already got mine and Ron's stuff for school right now I'm just sitting on my bed in mine and Ginny's room.

I miss my parents. "I love you mom, I love you dad. " I said as I looked up. I still don't know what killed them but I need to know. I deserve to.

I am Blue Rivera, daughter of Hazel and Troy Rivera. I love my parents, and someone dared to take my world away from me, and they did. I gonna get them back, cuz whatever or whoever this is , has messed with the wrong person. And they left a scar on my life and on my shoulder, a scar that will never heal. And they're gonna pay for it. Its a promise, I cross my heart and I hope to die.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Srry for the short chapter. This is my first story so hate all you want.

I'm not sure if I'll be updating regularly but I'll try to every weekend.

Thx!

Love ya!

XOXO