The Crow's Nest.

Okay.
Before i start writing i just want to say:
This is my first story so please no hate x.x
(Althought im Norwegian so i can write some fault's.)
But anywaay enjoy.
I do not own One Piece..
Everything is made by our fantastic Eiichiro Oda(^∇^)
____________________________________________________________
Zoro was looked after the shark submerge as it dissaper down in the dark ocean. He let out a soft sight and decided to go up to the Crow's nest. Mabye drink som sake. He had his own secret stock up there(if there is a time when Sanji suddently will be to angry and throw it over board.. Or if it's empty.)

He smiled for himself and climbed inside the Crow's nest, just to be suprised by Nami who were sitting and watching out the window.

" Nami?" He asked and she jumped a little before turning her head around and looked at him. " Oh. Hey Zoro " She said before turning back to look out the window agian.

" Worried?" Zoro said with a smirk and walked to the place he had hid the sake.

Nami just hummed a little and Zoro didn't know if she listned or not. Zoro smirked and took one bottle from the secret place and turned to her.

She was still staring agianst the ship like thing Luffy,Law and Chopper had gone to. " Worried about Luffy? " He teased her.

Nami sighted and nodded. " That baka is probably getting himself into trouble agian. " She said and got and annoying look on her face.Zoro nodded in agree before he sat down by her side.

Before he could even take one sip Nami snapped the bottle of sake out of his hand and started drinking.

" Oi. " Zoro said to her as she drank it all up. She looked at him and smiled which made Zoro's heart skip a beat.

" Aw im sorry Zoro-kun. Did i take it all?" She said with a smirk and threw the bottle behind her.

She looked on Zoro before she reached out her hand and stroke over his eye scar. " How did you get the scar?" She asked and looked Zoro in the eye.

He let out a small sight. " Battle." Was his only answer. She nodded a little and just sat and looked on him.

Zoro leaned forwards slowly and Nami leaned against him too. They didn't stop before their lips met. They kissed slowly and Nami were the one to break the kiss.

" Nami?" Zoro said in silence. " Yes?" She asked. You could see the pink flush over her cheeks. " I love you." Zoro sayd and smirked. Nami smiled and kissed him agian. " I love you too."
_____________________________________________________
I know.
I feel bad. Please don't hate me guys this is my first english fanfiction. This is actually my first fanficton at all. But say what you think at least ...