Clandestine (Kris imagine) PART 2

Începe de la început

"Huh?" You responded, tears still running.

"Dont cry, you're too beautiful to cry. If you're hurt, come to me, i will heal you." He said, taking a step forward. You took a step backwards as a response. Why is a stranger saying that to you?

Your back then hit someone behind. Turning around, there was a group of burly men.

Looking back at the stranger whom was talking to you, you realized you were being surrounded. The wound in your heart couldnt be felt now as the anxiety overpowered it.

"Who... are you?" You stuttered, feeling scared.

"Your future husband." The stranger said. That was when the two men behind you grabbed your arms, refraining you from moving as the stranger stepped closer to you. It seemed that the stranger whom you were talking to all the while is a chief of this entire group.

You immediately shrieked, trying to get help from the quiet surroundings. You struggled but it was no use.

"Let go!" You screamed.

"Do you think that doing that would be useful? It would be better for you to stay silent." The chief said as he took a closer look of your face. You tried moving back but you couldnt since the two men were holding onto you. Holding your chin, he looked all around your face.

"You're really good looking. Thanks to that, i wont be selling you but i will be using you." He gave you a peck on the cheek. You felt disgusted as you gave another shriek.

"Shut up, bi*ch! Before i ruin your face!" He yelled.

<Kris POV>

Sitting around wouldnt help... i still want her... i still need _____.

With that, i went to her house to look for her. I want to explain. I want us to be back together. I want to marry her. I need her. And that made me ran to her house.

I reached her house and knocked on her door. There was no response. I looked at the windows and it was dark, suggesting that no one would be at home. I then waited patiently at the side, that was when i received a text from Chanyeol saying that _____ stormed off home alone at this timing with the tight clothings she was wearing when i saw her. With that, i got even more worried since she wasnt at home. I couldn't call her as she probably marked me as a spammer ID in her phone.

Suddenly, i heard a scream from the surroundings.

It couldnt be... _____ right? Well, she was wearing tight clothings... and attracting tons of dirty attention. Gosh... i didnt want to think.

I ran to where the sound came from. And i saw _____ being held by two men as a guy kissed her on the cheek. That made my blood boil. And _____ screamed again. She's in trouble. I took a bat nearby and ran towards the gang of guys.

I aimed for the guy that was holding onto her, hitting him on the shoulder. Kicking the other guy, i hit the guy that kissed her on the head. The two men then let go of _____. The rest of the gang started to attack me by fighting back.

"_____, run!" I shouted as i tried fighting back. But it was five against one... tables turned and one of them hit me on the head using the bat i used. I felt giddy, but i want to protect _____ from these guys so i persisted.

The other guy hit me as another punched me in the stomach. I was too weak. I collapsed on my knees. The world seemed to be spinning. My vision got blur, i couldnt see what was infront of me. I didnt have enough energy to keep my body up. My body hit the cold hard ground. The sounds around me were getting softer as if it was getting further away from me. Everything was in slow motion.

Someone picked my upper body up and was shaking me. By the shadow, it was _____. It had to be her. I knew it is. She must be crying because i felt warm water drops on my face and neck. I gave a weak smile, wanting to assure her when everything blacked out.

<Author's POV>

Burying your face into your hands, tears were streaming down. Why did things become this way? You knew you still love Kris very much. You would rather you were in trouble than him being in the emergency room because of you. Fate was playing a cruel trick on you. Why did Kris went to save you? He knew he was outnumbered... why?

You remembered everything clearly... you saw Kris getting injured as he was assaulted by the gang. The gang ran off as there was police patrolling around the area, leaving Kris in a terrible state. He was bleeding profusely on the head. The policemen chased after the gang while two policemen stayed to send help. You shook Kris as you could see he was still awake. You didnt want him to go. You two havent patched up yet. Before he went unconscious, he even gave you a smile. Why is he such an idiot?

Suddenly, the doors of the emergency room swung opened and you immediately stood up, rushing over to the doctor.

"Im sorry for your lost."

"What? Doctor, no way, Kris is still alive." You tugged the Doctor's arms, giving a fake smile.

"The impact was too great, it affected his skull. He cannot be saved. Im sorry, i did my best." The doctor plucked your hands off before walking away.

Your knees weakened as you dropped onto the floor. This is just a dream right? Things happened too fast. This isnt real. Kris is still alive and he wants to explain to you why he didnt tell you. You two still havent married each other. Why did he leave? Didnt he say he will protect you? Like the galaxy that protects the star? He said that. Why isnt he keeping his promise? You love Kris so much. Why is he hurting you over and over again? He was oxygen to you, you need him.

[Time lapse: after a year]

You visited Kris at his tomb, laying flowers on top of it. You didnt manage attend his funeral last year as his parents forbid you from doing so. After all, you were the cause of his death. You only watched the funeral in a distance. Up till now, the wound feels new and fresh. You didnt get any better. You still needed him. Just that you finally accepted the fact that he was dead. You still felt hurt, and guilty.

"Dont worry, i wont marry anyone else but you. Wait for me okay? Ill be with you soon..." you muttuered as tears were brimming again.

[ A/N: Clandestine, an adjective that means secretly. Which brings me to my subject here. Are you keeping a secret that you didnt get to tell to a specific person? If so, why arent you saying it out? Are you going to wait till you've got no chance left? Im sure nobody wants to be the "you" in this story. Its an angst okay... so dont bash me or anything. So, hope i managed to send the message i was trying to tell. Also, do continue to support future imagines and fanfics! Will be writing soon enough! ] Kris though ㅠ.ㅠ