Competition 1/2 (11)

Start from the beginning

~At Competition (sorry for the really long time skip, didn't know what to write) ~

We arrive at the competition and immediately head into the dressing room to get ready for our dances. Brady and I get ready for our duet, I look over at him and he is trying to tie his tie. He's having trouble. I walk over to him and quickly tie it for him. He looks at me and smiles

"Thanks," He says.

"You're welcome," I say, smiling.

I walk back over to the table I was at, I put on my duet costume:

Miss Abby calls us over and gives us a pep talk before we head backstage

Miss Abby calls us over and gives us a pep talk before we head backstage. "Break a leg everyone!" Miss Abby says as we walk out into the hallway and make our way backstage.

"You look great," Brady says, looking at me, then at the floor.

"Thanks, you too," I say, I look over at him, he's blushing.

"Look, Ella, I need to tell you something.." Brady says, Looking up at me from the floor.

"Yea, go ahead," I say, turning to face Brady.

"Now let's begin with the Junior duo-trios!" The announcer's voice comes on the speakers, signalling us to get into position.

"You can tell me after," I say to Brady as we start to walk to the stage. Before we got to the separate sides backstage, I pull Brady into a hug. "Break a leg," I whisper in Brady's ear. He tightens the hug before letting go. When I step back from the hug, I see him smiling and blushing.

"Break a leg" He whispers before we walk to the sides of the stage.

"Please welcome entry number 284, Don't say a word!"

(Pretend its Ella and Brady, thanks 💖😁)

When we get off stage, I am greeted by Savannah and Lily. Lilliana is on directly after me.

"Break a leg, Lil," I say as I hug her.

"Thanks Bella!!" She says. "Your duet was amazing!"

"Thanks, Lilly Billy". Right after Lilliana goes on stage, I turn around and see Brady running over in my directing. I run towards him and hug him.

"We were so good!!" He says, letting go of the hug.

"I know!! We did great!" I respond. "So what was it you wanted to tell me?"

"it's uh... about the person I...'like'. "

"Oh" I'm shocked, Brady is actually going to tell me.

"Uh, her name starts with... an I".

"Oh, cool." I look back towards our team, It cant be one of the-.

Oh. My. God.

I look back over to Brady and realize what he means.

"You.. li-" Brady look at me and then turns to run away. Before he does, I quickly grab his arm and he spins towards me.

Bradys POV:

Ella grabs my arm and stops me from running away. I quickly turn around, the tears in my eyes start to fall.

I cannot believe what Ella did next...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed that chapter! What do you think Ella is going to do? Anything you think she should do?
😉

Also, would you rather me post my new chapters at night, or in the morning?

~ xoxo Gabby 💖😁