𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. -𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘻𝘦

Start from the beginning

A yelp left a mouth, feeling her feet dangle, her figure attached to his as he made sure she wouldn't drop, spinning her around in his arms as he placed her back into the tile, pulling the woman back to gravity. Although Tommy still held her in his grasp. Palm locked with palm, fingers curving around each other's as his thumb gently caressed her porcelain skin like a fragile doll, scared to press harder in case she cracked. His other strapped around her waist, feeling the smooth slip of her dress, though the indents from the cave of her ribs.

Dawns hand which wasn't interlocked with his was resting in his neck, curving around the back of it, the stubble of his shaved sides scratching against her noble digits but she did it care. Too confused as he staring guiding her into a dance- or more of a sway. His hand on her waist pushed her back, her hand searching from his neck ,a grin on his face his face as he spun her back to him, arching his arm over her head and she swirled under, falling back into his embrace.

She felt his breath tickle her cheek, his slightly dipped head mumbling in her ear, "Do you care for a dance?"

A heartfelt giggle left her lips, "but we're already dancing!" Her sultry French accent slipping through a reminding Tommy what drew him to her in the first place.

"So?"

The fell back in a sway as Dawn looked around the room, "so? There's no music?" A flash of disappointment of her lack of money to afford a gramophone- seemingly ruining a perfect moment. But a stubborn Tommy didn't care and he wasn't  about to see end to this heaven he had found himself, in amongst the hell he had created.

He spun her around again, eyebrows raised, "There doesn't need to be."

A soft sigh left her lips, as there positions changed, her waist now held on both side as her fingers interlocked behind his head, resting her arms on his white shirt (his suit jacket disregarded the moment he saw her walking towards the kitchen), letting her feel the ear that fell off his shoulders in a wave of happiness that passed between the two.

It was almost natural instinct as she peered up, her wide blue eyes holding such innocence he wondered how he had gotten her. Their lips brushing, teasing each others taste. Hesitant yet in dire need of each others touch. Finally attaching with a smile present on both partners in the light kiss, testing each other's waters, seeing how far they could swim in each other's adoration, delving in and drowning in full passion.

Her back hit the table with a heavy thump, yet pain was lost in oblivion, his hands trailed from
waist, following the curves of her chest to her neck, thumbs gliding over her cheekbones, deepening the intensity. A groan hissed through his teeth, feeling all too restricted as she pulled at his collar, tightening it against his throat.

His hands momentarily left her, stepping back and admiring her, he felt intoxicated. The look of her flushed skin against the cold table, her perfume addictive, invading all his senses. It was inviting. He fell forward once more, gripping her thighs and lifting her, placing her body in the edge of the table. Clashing teeth, the warmth of their two bodies heating like a blazing fire as there lips met once more, and again and again, slowly trailing from her plump lips to her jaw. Her fingers worked at his shirt buttons, undoing them at an agonising pace, her kind to out of touch to comprehend and speed her movements. Curling her toes, unfurling all her senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all thoughts.

His shirt was shrugged off, along with her dress. Her whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on hers as his arms wrapped around her it felt nearly forbidden. He pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense, until her knees gave in, held in place by his hands as they were wrapped against him.

It was as if no one else existed, it was just them. Pressed against each other on her kitchen table. Nothing else was on their minds except ravishingly each others bodies. Nothing else mattered. Their worries had washed away with euphoria. Pure bliss. Locked together they felt whole; completed, like they had before the war, their lost pieces had been found, and it was with each others help.

He was the devil, a fallen angel, but in Dawns arms he felt himself growing a pair of white wings and a golden halo. And Thomas Shelby was more then happy to be whisked away from the battlefield in his head to the clouds above him.

Morning light filtered through the crack in the window, gentle hues of gold enveloping them in a blanket of comfort. The duvet sat tangled between them on the bed, her platinum locks weaved through Tommy's fingers as he played with the silky waves. His arm wrapped around her, as her nail traced the Romani sun tattoo into his chest.

"I don't hear the shovels." Tommy spoke, his voice breaking through the silence, staring straight at the wall focusing all his attention on the noise that wasn't there. And as Dawn gazed into his eye, she knew she could see light at the end of the tunnel, which once used to be blocked by years of haunt, blood and rubble dig deep into a never ending spiral.

"You were a tunneller?" She meekly asked, and she felt him rasp out a 'yes'.

"You were brave."

They laid in peace, with their chest rising in-synch, adapting to each other's hold, falling into one person. Though Tommy felt a shift in his side, Dawns familiar chuckle echoing as she sat up, pulling the bedsheets up to her chest.

"I'm going to need to buy a new bed before I let Theo sleep on this." Grimacing downwards. Hearing the airy laugh from the man beside her, pulling her back down to his position, prepping a kiss against her neck, before whispering in her ear,

"A new kitchen table too." Dawn playfully gasped at his words, hitting his shoulder and burrowing her embarrassment in the nape between his collar bone, cursing him in French.

Leaving them in a fruitful elated state. Though elsewhere war was waging, a spit of jealousy and spurn spinning the web for a early outcome. Something bad was about to go down. Much sooner then expected.