I

I was running down the hallway to find my classroom, steps shifted across, breezes brushing against my skin. I slowed down to take a deep breath, panting really hard. I again looked at my paper to see my room, averting my eyes to the farthest distance and smiled. Found it.

I happily ran towards the room and took a peek at the door, students talking and playing around the room. I still looked around to see if there are any signs that would a teacher have but a grin made a way into my face as I calm down.

It was my first day of school, and it's already a good start. I reached my hand out and twisted the doorknob, as soon as I opened it. Students started to go back to their own seats. I widened my eyes when I saw them all looking at me, then I saw my bestfriend Chaeyoung mouthing "Look at your back asshole!"

I suddenly felt the urge to turn my back, finally realizing that they weren't looking at me, giving me the goosebumps all over my spine. My own mind got myself turn its back and laid my eyes on the most beautiful person right in front of me.

I felt weak, my knees were about to fall but luckily I immediately sit on the vacant chair to hold myself. Those hazel eyes staring on my own soul, she was still staring at me. Her wavy short hair, her own gorgeous face and the way she styles. I gulped when I saw an id attached to her coat.

Minatozaki Sana was her name. . .

and she's my new teacher.

It was just an only first sight of her, yet she already made my knees fall.

You. . . are my weakness.

This is not good.

"Can you please introduce yourself young lady? I haven't seen you yet"

Crap.

-*-

• Every chapter will be short

• Dahyun's POV only

• This book is more like a diary, dialogues aren't that few.

• Please enjoyyy

Lovelots <3