Nandini : Bhai please cancel your work.

Neil : I'm afraid I can't do that baby girl! I have to attend my work. I'll see you at home.

Nandini: please come back home very soon.

Neil : yes madam I'll try to come back home very soon.

Neil then turns looks at avni but quickly diverted his gaze to Manik.

Neil : I'm sorry Manik but I have to go now. You guys can enjoy!

Manik : I can understand Neil! Work comes first. We will be fine!

Neil : thanks Manik! Baby girl here take my card. Do whatever you want.

Neil took his card out and gave to Nandini. Neil then nodding everyone left the cafe but before taking one glance of avni.

As Neil left Nandini looks at avni and Manik.

Nandini: do you guys have any plan what to do next?

Manik : why don't we roam around Mumbai? I haven't been here since ages.

Nandini: what about you avni?

Nandini looks at avni who was looking lost and staring at the cafe entrance. Manik who also noticed shook avni lightly.

Avni : huh! What's wrong guys?

Nandini: what is wrong with you avni? Where you lost?

Avni looks there and there.

Avni : nowhere. What were you saying?

Nandini: are you sure?

Avni : yes! What were you saying?

Nandini: I was saying that what do you want to do? I mean Manik said he wants roam around Mumbai.

Avni : I'm fine whatever you guys decided.

Manik : that's great then let's roam around Mumbai!

Nandini too agreed whereas avni mindless nodded her head too. Her mind was occupied by Neil the moment she has seen him. She couldn't get Neil out of her head which made her confuse about her own feelings. She never left something like this with any other guy then why with Neil she is feeling like this...

Neil after completing his work returns back to khanna mansion only to find it empty. He starts walking to his room when the door bell rang. He stops walking up the stairs and went back to the door. He opens the door and saw Nandini, Manik and Avni. As he saw avni he felt some unknown feelings shuddering into his body.

He chucked those thoughts and smiled at then lightly.

Neil : come in guys!

They all settled in hall with Nandini side hugging Neil same with Manik and avni. Neil pecks Nandini's forehead.

Neil : where did you go?

Nandini: roamed around Mumbai! We had so much fun Bhai but we missed you.

Neil : I'm glad you had so much fun! Next time I'll join you! Okay!

Nandini bobbed her head.

Neil : Make yourself comfortable. Feel it like your own home.

He said looking at avni who smiling looking around the mansion.

Neil's phone rang a minute later making Neil get up and moving to his room.

As Neil walks to his room Nandini sat straight and looks at Manik and avni.

Nandini: I will go and bring something to eat or drink.