Chapter 2 - Returning Home After Five Long Years

Five years later...

On the international flight towards China, seated in the economy class cabin, were a few young ladies trying to take photos of two adorable twin toddlers on their mobile phones.

The little boy was wearing a checkered shirt, a pair of grey jeans. Under his lustrous black neat fringe was a pair of big eyes that sparkled like the most precious of jewels, he has an exquisite and slender nose and below that a thin and bright red luscious lips, he was such a heavenly sight to behold.

Beside him was a little girl of his age that looked like the most exquisite of dolls. She has a head of long lustrous neat black hair that falls to her waist, under her thick bangs hides a snowy white and full forehead, on her head she sports a shiny hair clip encrusted in precious stones. Her big eyes were like crystals, clear and bright and she looked exactly like the little boy, her cute little face made her look like the most exquisite dolls you ever saw and in her tiny mouth, she was biting onto a lollipop. She looks so adorable that no one was able to keep their eyes off her.

"Big sister, please stop stealing a shot of us already or I will get angry!" said the little boy in his most commanding child-like voice, when he noticed the young ladies taking photos of them.

The young ladies beside him, in their 20s, became embarrassed and quickly turned off their cameras.

"Oh my god, so adorable, such beautiful children! I can't stand it anymore, can I steal them away?!"

"Didn't you see that woman sitting beside them? That must be their mum, don't even think about it."

Beside the two children, was a young lady who was fast asleep. The lady has a fair and smooth complexion, a beautiful and exquisite small face shaped like a sunflower seed, her head of waist length black hair was swept to one side and roughly tied into a pony tail. She was wearing a black and loose t-shirt, a pair of white jean shorts and she looked casual and innocent.

"Brother, shall we wake mummy up? Mum still haven't had her lunch!" chimed the little girl in her sweet little voice as she looks at her brother beside her.

"Let mummy sleep awhile more, it's still early anyway." replied the little boy, despite being so young, he is already wise and matured beyond his years, very unlike the little girl who is still innocent and sweet, his own eyes reflects his own firmness and maturity.

"Poor mummy, she worked throughout the night and haven't slept a wink." replied the little girl, looking concerned.

"XiaoNai, next time you must not make mummy angry anymore, ok?" XiaoRui Tang chided as he gently patted his sister's head, like a child-adult giving his advice.

"Mm! I will be good a good girl!" XiaoNai Tang beamed as she gave a knowing smile.

Half an hour later, the plane landed in China's capital international airport.

"Mummy, time to alight from the plane!" XiaoRui whispered in YouYou's ears as he extended his little hands towards his mother and gently pushed YouYou's arm to wake her up.

"Uhhhh...." YouYou woke with a start, she rubbed her sleepy eyes with her hands as she came to awareness, then can't helped but smiled as she looked upon her two adorable and beautiful children.

"So sorry, mummy was too tired, have you kids ate anything?" YouYou asked gently as she looked apologetically towards her children.

"We've eaten, we've had some bread and drank a bottle of milk, mummy, are you hungry? We've left you some bread and milk!" XiaoNai offered sweetly.

YouYou let out a sigh of relief, shook her head and replied, "It's ok, I'm not hungry, let's go!"

She unbuckled their seatbelts, held their hands and proceed to alight the plan.

It's been five years since, they are finally home.