4. ℴ𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇

This was a request, so here's a little smut.

* I cringe so hard while writing smut so, I hope this okay *

There was a party tonight on a different block. Spirit and Oscar have been dating for quite sometime now, but they have this thing that when they're mad at each other, they don't speak. Since they weren't talking, she decided to go to the party so that he would get mad enough to speak to her first. She hated being the first one to apologize all the time. She called up her friend Stella, and invited her to get ready with her.

When stella finally arrived, Spirit blasted music through the house and they started getting ready. Spirit figured that if she wanted to get Oscar mad enough, she would start by wearing something completely out of her style range.

When Spirit and Stella finally finished, they called an uber and made their way to the party

When Spirit and Stella finally finished, they called an uber and made their way to the party. It wasn't that long of a drive, so when they finally pulled up, Spirit was nervous. Hopefully her idea wouldn't make things worse. As they walked up to the driveway, they noticed how crowded it was. Before going completely in, Spirit looked around to see if Oscar's car was there and it was. "Shit." She mumbled, she began to feel nervous. Then remembered they weren't speaking. Stella grabbed spirits hand and dragged her inside. "We need to find the drinks." She said, and luckily oscar wasn't anywhere to be seen. Yet.

After spirit and stella drank a few drinks, Spirit could already feel the alcohol kicking it. She didn't stop though. They drank another shot, and headed to the dancefloor where they were acting out. Spirit was dancing by herself and stella was dancing up against some guy. As soon as it started to get crazy, the music stopped. Spirit stopped dancing immediately. "Uh oh." She mumbled to herself. "The fuck are you doing, spirit?" You heard a familiar voice behind you. "And what are you wearing?" She turned around to face her boyfriend, Oscar. He was clearly pissed off. "What does it look like? I'm dancing and having a good time. Bye." She said, slurring her words. Oscar grabbed her arm and (gently) dragged her out of the party. He opened his car door and put her inside. He then got in the car and drove off. "Um, my friend is still in there." Spirit said, still barely being able to speak right. The alcohol was wearing off because she became mad at the fact that Oscar ruined a perfectly fun night. "Excuse me. Where are we going?" She said, he just stayed silent. Yeah, he totally ruined her mood.

When they arrived to Oscar's house, they were back to not speaking. She walked inside and went to get a glass of water. Oscar just stood there with his blank expression. "You look good in that outfit." He said, with his back against the wall. Spirit turned around in shock. "Why'd you wear it out though?" He asked her, looking back down. "To make you mad." She confessed. He walked towards her. Spirit sat her cup down on the counter beside her and he picked her, and sat her down.

With no hesitation, their lips met. It was sweet at first, then it turned into something more. His hands began tracing her skin. He moved away from her lips, and began kissing her neck. When he found her sweet spot, Spirit let out a soft moan. Oscar picked her up and took her to the bedroom. He laid her down on on the bed and got undressed. Then, he slowly undressed her.

"Please oscar. I want you so bad." Spirit said, while laying back. He smirked at her, and grabbed her legs so that they were up in the air. He then slowly pushed himself inside of her. "Damn baby." He moaned. "What's my name?" He said, and stared deep into her eyes. "Daddy" She moaned, and Oscar sped up the pace.

They went about 3 rounds together and of course Spirit could barely walk. When they finished, Oscar cooked dinner and Spirit got a movie ready for them to watch. For the rest of the night, they cuddled and watched movies. Spirit woke up the next morning super sore.

Okay okay, I cringed. I hope this is good because I refuse to read it again lol. If it's bad I am so sorry!