0

First of all, what is a crash?

Crash | noun | When you have a crush on someone while losing feelings for someone else. It's possible to not be aware of it while it's happening, but when you realize what happened? You crash.

*******************************************
To say that Taeyong had a crush on Johnny was an understatement. He was in love with him. He fantasized whenever his brain let him. He was always staring lovely at Johnny as well. That distracted him from practicing sometimes and his dance instructor would get PISSED. Thankfully, Taeyong knows that work and school come before love. And so does family. That's why he was still labeled as the about to be famous, family loving, hardworking, always studying nerd.

Sure he was a loser-loner, which made him an easy target for bullies and false accusations, but he could handle it. Or at least he thinks he can. He handles it well in front of people, but the same thing doesn't go for at home.

He had unclinically diagnosed depression. He was mostly home alone too since his parents and older sister had jobs. Which meant no one knew what was happening to poor Taeyong. He would come home from school and just cry his eyes out until they were stained red. Hell, if it wasn't for Johnny and being an idol in the works, he wouldn't make it.

But back to Johnny and Taeyong's unhealthy obsession with him. And even though Taeyong had MOSTLY romantic thoughts about him, that didn't stop his brain from having sexual thoughts about him. Taeyong wanted Johnny SO badly. No no no....
He needed him

Taeyong's fantasies could sometimes get erotic, no doubt. Hell, he masturbated to just the thought of Johnny touching him. He fed off of his imagination with no hesitation. And that's why his diary pages are filled with things about Johnny Seo.

Taeyong had no clue why he felt so strongly towards Johnny. But hey, all 17 year olds think this way about their crush. Right?
------------------------
This is actually part of my other book (NCT Ships if you just so randomly happen to find this)
But I wanted to make it into a book cause why not

I'll try to update this book as much as possible, but please don't be mad if I end up not updating for a month

Go read It's Our Little Secret by IsangMSMNGDamo
(which is also a Johnyong story)

This was probably a bad idea, but I don't care

Love you always,
X