Part 4

~~~

Eggs woke up first at six in the morning and eat breakfast. After he's done, he noticed the table that Oil Can and Fish set up and starts to visualize him and Winnie sitting at the table, eating a lovely dinner together and she would just laugh at his jokes all night. The thing that makes him likes her is her laugh. He loves to say funny stuff and makes her laugh with her cheerful face and her beautiful smile. But his daydream was interrupted by Kubo who just woke up.

 Kubo: *yawns* "Good morning!"

Eggs: "Morning! There's your favorite fish over there, what's it called again? Salmon?"

Kubo: "Yeah thanks."

He eats the salmon fish and drinks a glass of water.

Kubo: "(whispers) Hey, let's wake Norman up."

He plasters a mischievous look on his face. Eggs knew what he meant and did the same look on his face.

Eggs: "(whispers) Ooh! Let's pour something on him!"

He pointed the glass of water that Kubo was holding in his hand.

Kubo: "(whispers) Good idea!"

They quietly walk over to Norman. Kubo raised the glass above Norman's head and pour the water on his face. Eggs tried his best not to laugh. Norman woke up and realized that his face was wet. He coughed for a while and rubbed his eyes. Before he knew what was happening, Eggs and Kubo were already laughing so hard. 

Norman: "Ha ha very funny, guys."

He uses the sleeve from his sweater to dry his face. 

Norman: "What time is it?" 

Eggs: "It's six thirty." 

Kubo: "Should we go to Winnie's house to see if Coraline's awake now?" 

Eggs: "You think she is? It's still early though."

Kubo: "Oh right. Forgot that girls stay up late at night and gossip about boys. So I'm guessing Winnie must've been gossiping about you again last night!" 

He plastered a smirk on his face. Norman knows what he's doing and does the same. 

Eggs: "Hey!" 

They both giggled at him. 

Eggs: "Well- that doesn't mean she likes to gossip about me everyday!"

Norman: "Yeah, you're right. Cause if she does… she really likes you!"

They both laughed. Eggs look away with a glaring look but tries to hide the blush spreading across his face. 

~~~

The boys are on their way to Winnie's house to pick up Coraline. Eggs finally had the courage to knock on the door. He exhales, hoping Winnie is not the one to open it but unfortunately the door opens and reveals Winnie in her pajamas and her braided hair. The three of their eyes widened.

"Uh-umm...h-hi, W-Winnie…" Eggs stuttered. 

"O-oh hi, Eggs," Winnie greets back. 

There was a long silence. Eggs and Winnie just stare at each other for almost seems like forever. Kubo and Norman looked at each other and back at the two of them. 

"I-I assume that you three are here to see Coraline?," Winnie asked. 

She looked at Norman and Kubo and back at Eggs. Her face expression is just blank.