Part 3

As they were about to approach a man selling cups of different drinks, Norman saw someone familiar walking around the market.

Norman: "Guys, I saw Winnie here!"

Eggs: "What?! Where?! Oh no, we gotta hide!"

Coraline: "I'll distract her. You guys go buy the drinks. Go!"

The three of them ran off and she quickly walked towards Winnie.

Coraline: "Winnie! Wow! It's nice seeing you here!"

Winnie: "Coraline? What are you doing here? Why aren't you with the boys?"

Coraline: "Oh, umm..they said that...they uh..were doing some guys stuff, you know. So I decided to take a stroll down town and look around the market. What about you? What are you here for?"

Winnie: "Oh well, my father had a few guests over so I decided to get out of the house and try not to disturb them whatsoever."

She rolled her eyes, looked at the ground and wishing that her dad would give her more attention.

Coraline: "Oh, I know what that feels like."

Winnie: "You know, your lucky that you have parents working very hard as they can for their job and for you."

Coraline: "Well, I never considered myself lucky but all I ever wanted from them was attention but they always keep saying that they're "too busy" for me."

Winnie: "Really?"

Coraline: "Yeah. Anyway, let's just change the subject here."

~~~

Norman and Eggs are busy putting all cartons of milk and sealed cups of water into the bag while Kubo keep a lookout.

Kubo: "Don't you think we could just get only like one or two?

Eggs: "Just a few more."

Coraline couldn't help but notice them from further view behind Winnie.

Norman: "Hurry up! Coraline's looking at us impatiently."

Eggs: "Okay! I think that's all! Come on let's go! Before anyone else saw us!"

They grab the bag and quickly ran off. Coraline watches them running out of the market and breathes out in relief.

Winnie: "What are you looking at?"

She turn around.

Coraline: "Uh nothing! I was just daydreaming of something. Well anyways, I gotta go. Good talk. See you later!"

She just quickly runs out of the market and Winnie just watches her until she disappeared with a confused look on her face.

Winnie: "Okay?"