Update on progress

It was bound to happen at some point. It happens to nearly all the good stories on Wattpad. For whatever reason, be it lack of motivation, a busy schedule, or simply not having a completed chapter, the regular posting of chapters is interrupted.

At the time of writing this, I don't have a completed chapter to post. I assure you, it's not because I lack motivation. This is still my pride and joy as a writer on this app. I have the next chapter in the works now, and I promise you will have it soon!

I wish I could say I have something else for you guys to read, but unfortunately, I don't. What I do have, however, is The Ferronomicon.

The Ferronomicon is a collection of music I listen to, and think some of you might find interesting. The name says it all: Metal. Be it dark and somber, enraged and guttural, or fast and frightening, I love Metal.

You can read/listen in the link below. Now, I need to get working on the next chapter to Lili and Kerrick's story.

https://my.w.tt/QhUNdLiFy5

BUT before I go, I want to thank each and every one of you for supporting this. Some of you support it just through reading, some of you support it through comments, and some of you support it through being my friends.

I would like to personally thank the following people by name:

RedRaven55
treylore
Dragonheart1255
Brobro0509
Wolfspelle

I couldn't truly be motivated to do this without any of you. Thank you again, and I'll see you in the next chapter.

—Charles "Seal" Braunstein