They reached the Portkey at last, and Katie was relieved to find Ginny( who was crying and being cradled by Fred), George, Hermione, Ron and—

Katie's heart dropped.

"Where's Harry?"

The fires cast flickering shadows on Hermione's face, and Katie was able to pinpoint the exact moment that she realised that Harry was no where in sight. Hermione's face paled and her lip trembled.

"H-he was right behind us..."

"Christian? Katerina?"

Katie and Chris whipped their heads around to see their father, ashen-faced and sweaty, heaving himself up the slope. They rushed to his side and he pulled them both into a tight embrace. Katie's eyes desperately scanned the surrouding area for her little brother. Her blood ran cold when he eyes couldn't seem to find him.

"Leo," she said hastily. "Dad, where's Leo?"

Much like Hermione, Mr Blair's face turned a ghastly white. He snapped his head in all directions and stumbled from shock.

"L-Leo... your mother, they — they were just ahead of me, I—"

Mr Blair frantically looked around, tears of terror rolling down his face. Katie stumbled backwards but was thankfully caught by George before she could plummet to the ground. She could feel the blood draining from her face as her head became fuzzy and her vision was blurred by tears.

"LEO!" Chris was screaming, running around in search of his little brother. He fell to the ground, shaking and sobbing uncontrollably, his head buried in his hands. Niall broke away from the group and rushed to Chris' side.

Hermione had her head buried in Ron's shoulder and she too was crying. Ron had one arm around her as he scanned the area, calling out for Harry.

Katie wriggled out of George's arms and made a dash towards the campsite, but she was dragged back by her father.

"We can't just leave them out there!" she screamed, desperation evident in her voice. Hesitation flashed through Mr Blair's teary eyes. With a sigh, he pulled his daughter close to him, hugging her tight.

"I'll go find them. You stay here. I love you, Katerina."

Katie didn't get a chance to respond before her dad unwrapped his arms from around her and sprinted back into the burning chaos.

The girl turned around to face her brother, who was now on his feet, but was still shaking violently.

"We have to go." Katie said weakly. Chris gulped and nodded in agreement. Niall tried to hold him steady.

"No!" Niall said firmly. "No, there's no way I'm letting you two go back out there."

Ron finally spoke. His voice was hoarse from screaming and trembled slightly. "I'm going out there too. We need to help Harry."

"I'm going as well." Hermione said sternly, wiping the tears from her eyes. Fred and George glanced at each other, sighed in defeat, then led the group back into the burning campsite.

The screams had now died down, as everyone had run to seek refuge in the woods, and the masked men were no where in sight. Now, the only sound to be heard for miles was the crackling of dying flames and the voices of eight terrified teenagers, screaming out for Leo and Harry.

Fred suggested that it would be more efficient if they split into twos. Everyone agreed, so Katie found herself trudging through a burned down campsite, calling out for her little brother as Hermione yelled Harry's name.

Suddenly, Hermione let out a shrill yelp and latched onto Katie's arm. Katie looked at her friend, startled, to see that her eyes were blown wide and she was staring up at the sky.