T W E N T Y T W O

Naomi's Outfit

↜↝

July 27th, 2019

Naomi's P.O.V

I walk into the backgarden, beginning to wonder why it was so quiet before realising that Alfie wasn't chasing his tail around. I sigh before picking up the random bottle caps that were on the floor after Tuwaine and Haz were dancing around in the garden absolutely sloshed a few days ago.

A football lands in my garden as I stand up straight and furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh, sorry love, can you pass me that?"~My new neighbour says as I nod, handing him back to him as he smiles.

"Thank you."~He says before disappearing again.

I pick up the last bottle cap, throwing them away as Haz walks outside.

"I told you I'd do that."~Haz

"Too late."~Naomi

"How does Tom cope with you?"~Haz

"No idea love."~Naomi. He smiles as the football is kicked over the fence again.

"Sorry, again, he can't control his reflexes."~The blonde-haired guy says as I smile.

"Someone needs to learn how to get better at football."~I say and the other guy comes to the fence.

"I'm quite good at footie actually."~He speaks, Irish Accent thick amongst the Londoners.

"Doesn't seem like it."~Naomi

"Oh love, I'm amazing, I'll show you if you want."~He says and I smile.

"If you show me can I show you up afterwards?"~Naomi

"Come over then darlin'."~He says as I look at Haz.

"I'll tell Summer you're next door."~Haz says as I smile, hopping over the fence as I land on the soft grass with my heavy Dr Martens.

"Watch and learn..."~He says as I look at him.

"Naomi."~I say and he smiles.

"I'm Niall, this is Mully."~He says and I nod, pretending not to know who they already are considering I was a huge One Direction fan back in 2010. The two of them start doing penalties, the two of them missing the net a few times before Niall scores.