N I N E T E E N

Naomi's Outfit

↜↝

Tom's Outfit

↜↝

June 27th, 2019

Naomi's P.O.V

"Can we not stay in the hotel?"~Naomi

"Unfortunately not love, as much as I'm tempted."~Tom smirks as I look him up and down a few times. He presses a kiss to the side of my neck as I poke his nose with the end of my nail.

"Oh, you got them done!"~Tom says as I show him my Spider-Man themed nails.

"Oooo, I love them."~Tom says and I kiss his cheek.

"Let's get going aye?"~Tom says and I nod.

~TIME SKIP~

"Tom, Tom look at me!"~A few girls scream from the sides as I stand beside him. He holds my hand softly, smiling for the cameras as I move my hair behind my shoulder.

"She's a natural at this, you sure she's never been on a red carpet?"~I hear Harry say as I glance at them watching Haz shake his head.

"She's photogenic, that's why."~Haz

"I'm gonna say this again, but love you look absolutely gorgeous."~Tom whispers in my ear as I giggle. The two of us move down the carpet before he goes to talk to some people.

"And you brought your absolutely gorgeous girlfriend."~The interviewer says as Tom moves so he can show me in the camera frame.

"She's absolutely stunning."~Tom says and I blush.

"You guys are perfect together."~She says and Tom smiles.