"Always remember, mommy loves you"

"I know, I love you too"

She couldn't stop his words going through her mind as she ran. She quickly transformed and fought off as many guys as she could, killing most of them. For a second she thought she won as she released a sigh of relief.

She turned around, her eyes widening as she saw the stake come down on her. She screamed as she felt it rip through her body and into her heart.

Without any strength left, her body shifted back to her human form. Her hands rested on the stake in her chest as she looked up to see no one else but Austin. Her own husband. She felt blood spill from her mouth, her legs becoming weak.

"..How could you?" She muttered sadly. Austin just looked down at her, no emotion on his face.

Tears spilled from her eyes as she looked at him, "You know what I hate about myself the most?"

She got no response from him, just stares.

She continued, "..I still love you Austin, just not this you. The you that I've met. The man who loved me, the man that loved his family. What happened to you? I hate you so much..and deep down, I still hoped the man I fell in love with would come back"

Her eyes started to feel heavy, this was it. Austin leaned in closer towards her.

"That was your mistake...Farewell, Elizabeth" He whispered and used his force to shove the stake deeper into her heart. Her mouth fell open, blood gushing out. She wanted to scream but she couldn't, she looked up at him once more before falling to the ground.

.

"because by nightfall tomorrow, I'll kill her"

Lucas stood still, glaring at the scene he just witnessed from his computer. He clenched his fist, anger running through him. Lucy stood beside him.

"he..killed her. That night she was with you"

Lucas stayed quiet, remembering the horrible moment.

"I didn't see clearly, I was forced to hide" He muttered before taking out the USB, throwing it across his room with anger.

He got up, quickly walking out his room. Clare finally noticed him walk out and ran over to him. She knew he was mad and he didn't stop for her. He was making his way out the building and Clare knew he was up to something. She rushed in front of him and blocked his way from the front door.

"Whatever you're thinking, it's a bad idea"

"I need to see my father"

"I'm sorry but with that attitude, it's obvious you don't wanna visit him for no reason. It's dangerous out there right now. You have to stay here"

She looked down, "look, I don't know what you saw back there but I wouldn't know what to do if something were to happen to you. Stay here, please?"

Lucas sighed heavily, before turning around and sitting on the couch, his hands turned into fists.

"How could he?" he muttered, before resting his head on his hands. Clare looked down, deciding not to ask what he saw. She sat next to him and sighed. She placed her hand on his shoulder before placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"I'm sorry" she whispered and rested her head on his shoulder. She could feel that he was tense but after a few minutes, he relaxed. Clare stood up and looked down at him.

"Let's go distract ourselves," She said softly and stuck her hand out to him. He smiled softly before taking her hand and standing up.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked. She looked away.