Nezu looked at the screen thoughtfully. 'How would this affect the timeline?'

For the next week, the question repeated in Izuku's mind like a broken record, his mind latching onto anything that could cut through his apathy. How would one go about killing Mt. Lady? She was a new hero, prideful, and media hungry, which might explain why she was one of the hero world's rising stars, but Izuku knew she had weaknesses. He found himself at more and more of her fights over the next week, trying and failing to convince himself that he was there because he liked Mt. Lady, not because he was analysing her weaknesses. It had only taken him three days to realize that his hero analysis books contained enough information on heroes weaknesses that he could probably kill any hero he wanted to, with a little work. The thought made him sick, but it still didn't stop him from seeking out Mt. Lady's fights and it definitely didn't stop his brain from obsessing over how to kill her.

"That's what in his notebooks!" Uraraka said ghastly. "What did you think was in there?" Helios asked. Bakugo was quiet, he knew what was in the notebooks and it scared him, that's why he blew them up any chance he got.

"He still doesn't accept being a villain which means that he might not become one." Aizawa then sighed "But he might also slowly became one"

"When we get back you might want to make sure his notebooks don't fall in the wrong hands" Tsukauchi said to Nezu. "Of course, I also want to harvest his skills when we get back" Nezu said as the other teachers prayed that Midoriya will survive.

It would be laughably easy, Izuku realized, to use her love of the media against her. Pretend to be a reporter, lure her into a densely populated area with narrow streets to prevent her from using her quirk, ask for a selfie and stab her through the heart while her eyes were focused on the camera, then blend into the crowd before anyone realized she was dead. He tried to leave it at that. He knew how to kill her, so he really didn't need to be thinking about it anymore. After the week he'd had, he really should have expected that putting the issue out of his mind wouldn't work. Anyway, it was all hypothetical anyway, right? What was the harm in private messaging the poster and describing his plan, as well as a few back ups, just in case. After all, it wasn't as if the poster was actually a villian, just a villian sympathiser. Mt. Lady probably wouldn't end up dead. And Izuku could make a dummy account at an internet cafe just in case, so that no one could track his IP address, and then he'd never have to use the account again and maybe he'd actually be able to finally stop thinking about this.

"Oh god" Ashido said. The students looked pale in horror. Their classmate, their friend was about to make a plan to kill someone and the plan might actually work.

"I think it's a great plan" Helios said cheerfully "it's foolproof!"

A little over an hour after walking into the internet cafe, Izuku signed out of the account he'd made, M4sterM1nd404, and walked out the front door feeling oddly relieved.

Everyone gets sick that their friend will feel that way after making a plan to kill someone.

Izuku Midoriya tried to like heroes.

It didn't work.

'We failed him.... I failed him' All Might thought.

Izuku's life went about surprisingly unchanged after his brief descent into maybe villainy. There had been several times since then when he found himself on a verge of a panic attack, wondering what he could have been thinking, sending off his notes like that. Every time he managed to calm himself down by justifying that the person he messaged probably just thought he was some creep for taking his post seriously. The poster hadn't even expected a response, he was just venting frustration, probably, so nothing was going to come of it. He wondered, in those moments, if he was a bad person for feeling sad about that fact. He knew he was.

"He actually wants his plan to be carried out" Kaminari said with horror. "Let's just hope that it doesn't" Sero said. Kirishima was trying to calm down Bakugo from blowing everything up.

"He still doesn't want to be a villain." Mic said. "But there is a voice in his head that is trying to make him accept being one" Aizawa said.

It had been eight days since Izuku had messaged the poster and he had just finished banaging himself up from Kacchan's latest attempt to put him in his place. The beatings had become even worse since the sludge villain incident. From what Izuku could gather from Kacchan's rants between his explosions, he was trying to prove he wasn't some weak ass victim or something like that. The end result was that Izuku spent most of his life nowadays alone and in pain, but how was that any different from every day since he turned four?

The Dekusquad was glaring at Bakugo. "Bullying is NOT very hero like" Iida said with a threatening tone. "There might be a good reason for it" Kirishima said as the Bakusquad tried to defend Bakugo. "There is and the reason is to prove that he wasn't weak." Todoroki said coldly. It then tried in to yelling between the Dekusquad and Bakusquad and Helios was enjoying it.

The teachers broke up the fight and said that they will talk to Bakugo later. Helios was displeased that the fight ended.

Izuku was just tugging his shirt down to hide the bandages as he left the bathroom when he heard his mother gasp and drop a pan in the next room. He ran in to find her staring open mouthed at the TV, the news anchor standing on what was normally a busy street, the shot backlit by flashing police sirens.

"...As of yet, police have few leads on the identity of the attacker, only saying that he might have some sort of stealth quirk considering how quickly he was able to disappear in the aftermath of Mt. Lady's death this afternoon. A vigil for the fallen hero will be held..."

Everyone forget what they were fight about and was now staring in shock. Izuku's plan was carried out.

"They think that it was stealth quirk" Uraraka said "but it wasn't it was just that good of a plan"

"Isn't that terrible, Izuku! She was such a new hero too. Who would do something like this..." His mother turned back into the kitchen, trying to distract herself by preparing dinner. Izuku simply stared at the TV in shock, not really seeing anything. The poster had been serious after all. He had actually done it. Which meant that he, Izuku Midoriya, a hero fanboy, was now accessory to a hero's murder. Izuku's started to hyperventilate only to be violently knocked out of his upcoming panic attack by another thought. Mt. Lady was dead. That meant that he,a quirkless Deku, had beaten a hero. An unfamiliar warm feeling welled up in his chest and he fought down a smile. He wondered if this made a bad person.

He knew it did.

Everyone was silent. He was happy that he killed someone. He wanted feel useful. He will do anything to feel useful.

Helios laughed, he was enjoying their reactions. "Anyways, I'm going to bring more people" Helios snapped his fingers and Shigaraki, Dabi, and Toga appeared. "WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE" the students yelled as the teachers and detective where ready to protect the students. Before they started fighting Helios took away their quirks except for Nezu and Tsukauchi's quirk. Everyone looked at Helios for an explanation.

"Okay now that I got your attention, they are also in this universe" Helios said the started to explain to the villains why they were there. He also threatened them so they don't kill anyone.

"So why did you bring them after we finished? Kero" Tsuyu asked. "Well do you want them to know how to kill Mt.Lady?" Helios said, Tsuyu shook her head.

The villains took a seat away from both the heros and Helios. Helios pouted 'I got rejected again!!' The screen then turn on.

I hope you enjoyed( ^ω^) please let me know if there are any grammar mistakes.