Competition Weekend (10)

Start from the beginning

Ellas POV:

After Gianina turns back around, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Brady looking at me.

"Hey, you ok?" He asks, looking me in the eyes.

"Yea" I lie. I don't even know why I feel like this, it's not like I should care. No, I don't care! I flash Brady a smile.

"Are you sure?" He askes, he knows I'm lying.

"Mhm," I say, before quickly turning my head to look through the window. I feel tears coming to my eyes. It's so stupid, why do I feel like this? I blink back the tears and turn on some music.

When we arrive at the hotel, we grab our bags and head up to the rooms. Since we only have to be at the competition at 4 pm tomorrow, we have the rest of today and part of tomorrow to do whatever we want. As I settle into my hotel room, I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Brady, Gianina and Sarah.

"Hey, Ella!" Sarah says, greeting me with a wave.

"Hey, guys what's up?" I ask, leaning on the door.

"We're about to head down to Starbucks, wanna come?" Brady asks, looking around me into my room. "You don't have to, since your busy."

"No I'm not at all busy, I'm just going to get changed, ill meet you in the lobby?" They all nod and head down to the lobby as I shut my door. I rummage through my suitcase and choose a simple outfit:

 I rummage through my suitcase and choose a simple outfit:

I run down to the lobby and meet everyone.

"Where are the moms?" I ask when I join the group in the lobby.

"They went to a bar across the road," Hannah says, pointing to 'John and Molly's' across the road. I nod and we all start to walk to Starbucks.

When we arrive at Starbucks, We find a booth after we order and sit. Brady sits down next to me.

"So, wanna play a game?" Pressley says, looking around ar everyone across the table.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Gianina suggests, smiling at everyone.

"I want to go first!" Sarah exclaims, waving her hand around in the air.

"Ok Sarah, truth or dare?" Savannah asks, looking at Sarah.

"Dare!" Sarah says, grinning at Savannah.

"Ok, uh, I dare you to run outside and do a backflip on the sidewalk when someone is trying to walk on it," Savannah says. We all erupt in giggles. Sarah hops out of the booth and runs outside to the sidewalk. We all turn to face the windows and watch Sarah. She does a backflip, sending the people walking on the sidewalk flying up in fear. We all start to laugh uncontrollably. Sarah apologizes to the people on the sidewalk, the respond with laughter and smiles. Sarah runs back into the building and hopes back into the booth.

"Alright uh, Brady your turn, truth or dare?" Sarah asks, turning to Brady.

"Um, Truth." He responds, looking over to Sarah.

"Do you like someone?" She asks with a smirk on her face. Brady quickly darts his eyes over to me before looking around the room.

"Uh, I... I don't know" Brady stutters, looking nervously around at everyone at the table.

"Omg, who is it?!" Savannah blurts out? Gianina looks over at me, grinning.

Brady looks over at me, they back to Savannah and Sarah. He doesn't say anything until Sarah looks over at him an waves her and in front of his face. "Uh, its... um.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know if you like it when I include the pictures (for the outfits, hair, makeup, etc.), I've seen some stories use photos, others don't, let me know what you like! Also, let me know what Brady should say! 😉

Also tysm for 300 read!!!! Whaaaat?! Thank you sooooo much!!

xoxo

~Gabby 💖😁