Chapter 3: New ally and cabbage hunt

Start from the beginning

I looked around and found Megumin sitting on one of the tables. I went there and greeted her as she greeted back. I must say she looks cute when she have foods on her mouth. I ordered my breakfast, which is f/f and f/d. I looked over Megumin and asked her a question.

Y/n: " Hey Megumin can I ask you a question? "

Megumin: " *Munch* Hmm? Sure what is it? "

Y/n: " How does one learn skills? "

(-Timeskip after explanation-)

Y/n: " So, you can learn skills with points you saved up, huh? I'll better be careful not to waste it. "

Megumin: " Yeah skill points here are very valuable to adventurers around here. You also need to find someone to teach you some of the skills. "

Y/n: " So, if I want to learn explosion would you teach me? "

She suddenly jumped and came closer to me. Oh my god, oh my god, just because we're friends doesn't that mean I'm not fully comfortable with you yet!

Megumin: " Exactly! That's right, Y/n! If you want to learn explosion magic, I'll teach you as much as you want! Heck, is there any other skill more worthwhile to learn? No, there certainly not! "

She got closer to my face now! We basically face to face with each other now! If one of us move any closer to each other our lips would probably connect to each other AHHH!!!

Megumin: " Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me! "

I pushed her back and Kazuma came in the Adventurer's Guild and sat beside us.

Y/n: " Hey, calm down, little girl! I only have eighteens points right now and I don't know if sword mage can learn it so... "

Megumin: " L-Little girl? "

Kazuma/Y/n: " Huh? "

She went back to eat her food with a sad face. Great now I feel ba-

Waitress: " Here your food sir! "

Nevermind foods come first! I ate my foods really fast and I mean really fast. I ordered around 3 full plates before I was a little satisfied.

Kazuma: " You're such glutton... "

Y/n: " Shut up! I'm still young, so I need a lot of foods to grow! "

???: " I've been looking for you. "

Me and Kazuma looked over and saw a blonde girl with a knight armour along with blue eyes.

And another one with silver hair and purple eyes. Wait where have I seen that face before? Anyways she wears some revealing outfit and also a scarf. Cool!

 Cool!