Dramactic zombie tensions

Along their journey they get use to each other learn each other's names and suddenly they run into another problem.As  a zombie stands in the street in the way of their path the man hits his breaks hard suddenly your hear a loud "SKREEETCCH" with his left hand on the steering wheel and his right  hand over the child's chest .As he gets out the car gripping his gun on his side he slowly approaches the zombie make a sudden snap and bites the man so the man rushes to get in his car and tried to run the zombie over but he fails .So the man just drives off and along the way they saw a hospital so he stopped at the hospital and asked them could they help him .At the hospital they tell him he has been diagnosed with the new Zomb-66 disease and needs to  see a doctor asap but the hospital was filled with people. Doctors rushing patients to emergency rooms, noise echoing through the halls. He even saw A few military officer's.The doctors told him it was a strong possibility he couldn't cured but he could be treated so as he was getting treated the girl also had the disease but was scared to tell so  the doctors checked her and found nothing wrong because she played it off so well .After he finished getting treated they got back on the road and she eventually died because of the Zomb-66 disease the man panicked and didn't know what to do so he just put her outside on the road .Finally the man  eventually died in a crash because on his way home he ran into and group of zombies knowing he would eventually die so he just crashed the car into a tree and died at the scene.