fifty-nine.

After three days, which was the end of Midoriya's house arrest, Mr. Aizawa had some students come into the class to talk about hero work-studies.

"Guys, I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused!" Midoriya apologized as he bowed.

"No sweat, Deku! Thanks for your hard work!" Uraraka responded as it seemed like Midoriya had steam coming out of his nostrils.

"All he did was vacuum," Jiro pointed out. "What's with those steam nostrils?"

As Midoriya apologized to Iida, (Y/n) couldn't help but think about the promise she and Bakugo made a few days before. From now on, Katsuki and I are going to be honest with each other. I'm really glad we agreed on that, but I'm so shocked that he actually agreed to do a pinky promise--at least one without blowing off my hand

"Time to take your seats everyone." Mr. Aizawa snuck up behind Midoriya, spooking him as a result. "Morning, now that Midoriya is back we'll go into more detail about what the work-studies entail."

Mr. Aizawa then looked to the door. "Go ahead and come in. I'll have people who've experienced them firsthand explain."

The Big Three entered the classroom while Mr. Aizawa continued to talk, "I suggest you listen carefully about how they point out work-studies are different than internships. These three are third years at U.A., they rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the Big Three."

"Woah..." (Y/n) muttered as they stood in front of the class.

"Get to it." Mr. Aizawa turned to the Big Three. "Introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki."

Amajiki then looked at the class with the most intense stare humanly possible, intimidating the whole class as a result.

"It's no good," Amajiki said as he started visibly shaking. "You two go, I just can't. Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can see their human bodies. I know that they're still people, no words are coming out. My mind's blank and my mouth is dry. I can't say anything. I wanna go home."

Amajiki then turned around and leaned his head against the front wall, leaving the class pretty confused with his... interesting... introduction.

"Okay, so are you really one of U.A.'s top heroes?" Ojiro said as he watched Amajiki shake.

"Come on Amajiki, you need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten!" Hado giggled. "You know, even though you're human. Get what I mean?" She turned back to the class as she gestured to the shy third year. "This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And hi, my name is Nejire Hado. We're supposed to talk about work studies. You first years have a really exciting time ahead of you! Hey wait hold on."

Hado went up to Shoji's desk. "Why are you wearing a mask? Is it cause you're feeling sick? Or just trying to look cool?"

"Uh, well..." Shoji attempted to answer as he put one of his hands to his mask.

"Oh woah,!" Hado jumped up and looked to Todoroki in the back of the classroom. "And you must be Todoroki, am I right? Yeah, how'd you get that big burn on your face?"

"That's none of your--"

"And Ashido," Hado pointed to Ashido's horns, "if your horns break off, do you think you'll grow new ones? Oh, and can you wiggle them?"

"Umm..."

"And you're (L/n), right?" Hado jumped over towards (Y/n)'s desk. "Is it true that every time you use your powers you get a really bloody nose?"

"Well um..."

"Mineta, are those balls or hair? I don't get it." Hado seemed to beam with questions like a child as she turned to almost every student and asked questions about them, seeming to irritate Mr. Aizawa. "Oh my goodness there's so much I want to know about every single one of you! Let's have a Q&A!"

If Katsuki was here, (Y/n) thought as Mr. Aizawa seemed to get angrier, then he'd already have thrown a fit because of Hado. She's adorable but oh my god--he would've been pissed after she asked me the bloody nose question.

"This is completely irrational," Mr. Aizawa hissed.

"Oh there's no need for you to worry, Eraser Head," Togata reassured him. "I'm up next and I'll get the audience refocused. The future's gonna be..."

He put his hand up to his ear for an answer but just got silence. Kaminari asked, "Gonna be what?"

"Awful! That's your part, guys! Well crap, my call and response was a total fail! Okay you guys look like you have no idea what's going on, I guess we're just a couple of third years who showed up to your classroom to explain a program that's completely voluntary. I can see how you'd be confused by that. 

"Hmm, you guys got your Provisional Licenses as first years, right? Huh, this batch of new students has proven to be pretty darn energetic. So, the problem is that you all don't have a sense of humor, that's why my joke didn't land!"

"Don't do it," Amajiki said as he turned to Togata.

"Heads up! The whole new plan is that all you first years fight me at once!" Togata announced to the class.

"You wanna fight us?" Kirishima asked him. "What like, now?"

"Well if you want them to experience our experience, this is a rational way of doing it then," Togata said as he turned to Mr. Aizawa. "Right, Eraser Head? Rational."

"Do whatever you want," Mr. Aizawa responded.

As (Y/n) changed into her practice uniform, she turned to Uraraka and asked, "What do you think that Togata's quirk is?"

"I have no idea, but he's gotta be strong if he's in the Big Three."

"Yeah, that's true. When we get in there, I'm gonna try and sense them."

"Sounds good." Uraraka nodded as they walked out the door after changing.

" Uraraka nodded as they walked out the door after changing