Part 2

A wide grin covered Ashton's face and groaned out,

"I don't want to hear you calling me Ashton anymore then, just Daddy."

He then proceeded to finger you faster and faster as he also licked and sucked on your clit.

"Fuck Daddy that feel so good. Don't stop,"

You moaned out.

He then stuck his tongue inside you, sticking it in and out of you at a rapid pace. Your breathing quickened and you could feel your stomach clench as you came close to cummimg.

"Fuck---," you screamed out, as you came all over Ash.

"You taste so fucking good (Y/N)."

He climbed back up, and shoved your guys' lips together in a heated kiss. He lifted you up and your legs straddled his waist and he rubbed his dick over your entrance a few times.

"God, Daddy please I can't wait anymore!"

Ashton then obeyed your command and thrusted into you, starting slow and gradually picking up the pace. Your nails dug into his back at the pleasure he was giving you.

"You're so fucking tight baby." He grunted.

"Fuck me harder Daddy," you managed to choke out. He lifted your arms above your head and started thrusting faster and deeper. You could feel your insides churning as you reach your climax. You lean your head forward to his neck and begin sucking and biting his neck, causing him to moan louder than before.

"Daddy I'm gonna--," you screamed as you released onto him.

"Me too baby." And you could feel the warm liquid squirt inside you.