Ø3

⚜SINCERE COZART CLAYTON⚜

"Mr clayton" my therapist said calling me into the room

"Mr clayton" my therapist said calling me into the room .

"yeah I'm coming" I mumble walking into his office .

"how you feeling"? He asked me looking at me .

"good I been doing alright" I nodded my head .

"You still writing songs"? he asked and I nodded

"I heard what happend to your mother I'm sorry for your lost" he said wiping his hand under his chin .

"Ion gaf fuck that bitch she did me dirty asf ian get no love and ion even know wtf love feel like"  I said mugging anything .

"well still but um do you take the pills" he asked me

"Nah them shits make a nigga feel weird" I said in honesty .

"Well mr.clayton you need to take them or your going to start having episodes" he said clearing his throat .

"Well I'm just gone have a fucking episode them pills dont make me feel right" I said looking down playing with the wholes in my pants .

"Well this is over for today have a good day and please take the pills sincere" he mumbled as I walked out .

I got in my car and headed to bubba house

"WASSUP MY NIGGA" bubba yelled

"Fuck out my face nigga" I mugged him going to sit on the couch .

"stop bruh damn" I heard a familiar voice walk in with some dude behind her .

"whole time I thought this bitch was single" I mumbled to myself laying my head on the couch .

"heey friend" voni walked over to me .

"Fuck out my face shawt" I mugged her laying my head back on the couch .

"Yk ian een go say nun" she mumbled going back over to her opp  ass nigga .

"fuck you staring at my girl fa pussy" he mugged woo .

"First off watch ya tone and that's lil sis and you betta ask about me" woo waved him off chuckling.

"Ian ask fa all that" he mugged woo and voni smacked his chest .

"Stop talking to him like that" she mugged him .

"you taking up for this nigga" he pushed her making her brother stand up .

"Keep yo hands off her" jo said getting in dude face .

"BITCH" he pushed voni and made her fall which made me get up and walk over to him and knock him in his shit .

"Fuck wrong witchu nigga that's a female" I mugged him .

"My bad voni ian mean to hit chu" he got up and tried to hug her .

"no get offa me" she walked upstairs to bubba room crying .

"bruh bounce you can talk to her later" woo said opening the door for him .

He walked out and i walked in the room with voni .

"he ain't never push me that hard" she cried talking to somebody on the phone

"Its okay baby let's go out" she said as voni wiped her tears and laughed .

"Mmh where you wanna go to" voni said

"Let's eat snacks and talk and watch the players club sounds good"?  She asked as voni shook her head yeah .

They talked some more and hung up voni turned around a jump seeing me.

"boy you almost gave me a heart attack"she laughed .

"Ion care he be beating on you"? I asked voni in all seriousness

"no he just pushed me that one time because he's overprotective of me" I could tell she was lying .

"wassup wat chu do today"? Voni asked changing the subject .

"I went to my therapist or whateva" I shrugged still standing by the door .

"fr how it go" she asked looking at me .

"It went good ion really wanna go but I do it for my grandma" i said as i went to sit beside her .

"mmh that's good" she said as her eyes change from brown to white .

"Dae you good"? I asked holding her head up. 

"JOSIAH"?  I yelled

"What fuck wrong with ha" he mugged me. 

"Bitch I was finna ask yo silly ass the same thing" I mugged him back. 

"She having flashbacks " woo mumbled walking in lifting her head up putting her head on the pillow

"watcha mean"? I asked confused asf

"she'll tell you when she ready just see" he said as her eyes changed back to brown .

"yuu good" I asked her .

"Mmh wheew shit" she said as she layed her head back on the pillow. 

"You okay baby" riyah spoke walking in with bubba behind her .

"mmh I'm goodt take me home" she mumbled walking giving riyah a hug. 

"Okay come on" she said grabbing her hands .

"love you sis be safe" jo kissed her forehead.

"love you to" she hugged him .

They all said their goodbyes to her as she walked out the house. 

"man what a long fucking day" I ran my hands down my face .

"You good brodie" woo asked me .

"Yeah I'm str8 I'll holla at yall lata" I dabbed them up walking outside to my car .

"FUCK MAN" I yelled punching the steering wheel.