A/N

This story originally comes from a one shot that I wrote in one of my other books called 'Army' so if anything seems familiar it is most likely from that book.

This will also contain some characters names and traits from a book series called Percy Jackson and another called Heroes of Olympus. You don't need to read those books to understand the plot of this though, I just felt that I enjoyed how I could put their characters into this story.

I just want to take this time to say that I do not own any characters in this book and they belong to the respective companies/people. The only thing I do own is the story line and some characters that I have made eg Jae Thomasson and Samantha Gray etc.

Any similarities to other stories is purely coincidental as I am not the type of person to steal another's idea without either permission, giving mentions to the original author or something else of that description.

This book will also contain a fair amount of curse words as it is a book about the army, so if that's something you don't like just be warned that it will be included. It will also contain some gruesome and graphic scenes but I will put a warning in each chapter that has something like that in it.

Now that I've got that out of the way, please enjoy this book!