Chapter 3

"Shut up, shut up you weren't saying none of that shit last night my nigga" I said mashing his face. Trenton and I have been playing madden 2k14 for the last 2 hours and I’ve been busting his ass.

"Iight whatever, imma make a comeback and then we gonna see wussup." He said moving the joystick around trying to make a touchdown.  Unfortunately I crossed over and tackled him before he could get there.

"I told you I was nice, I told you. You don't wanna see me in this game or any other game. I’m a fucking beast!" I said dropping the controller yelling my victory speech. Trenton was quiet while he turned off the game, I played with the cowboys while he played with the giants the score was 60-27. I bust that ass. I got up to clean the living room up a bit before Alex and Langston came over for our regular Friday night movie night. Turning around I see Trenton on the couch heated, I would be heated to if I talked shit for two days in a row and got my behind handed to me both times but he'll be okay. Walking past him he grabbed my arm and pulled me on his lap.

"Oh so you done with your attitude now?" I said laughing and poking his nose.

"Oh you got jokes? I’m glad you think it’s funny, but you won’t be laughing in a minute." He said with a smirk grabbing my waist.

"No, nope not right now you know Alex and Langston are on the way over." I said trying to get off his lap but he held me in place.

"Now you know they probably doing the same thing I’m trying to do right now." He said licking his lips. He was probably right; those two go at it every weekend. I’m surprised they can part from each other long enough to have a movie night with us every Friday. As we leaned in for a passionate kiss our hands roamed over each other's body. Laying me down on the couch Trenton sucked and licked on my earlobe while his hands were going up my shirt. Trenton’s hands felt soft on my skin and made my body tingle every time he touched me. Easing his lips down to mine he kissed me and swiftly snapped off my bra letting it fall to the side. Then he took off my shirt exposing my bare chest and I took his shirt off as well. Looking at me hungrily I pulled him back down to me, as I grabbed the back of his neck he started sucking and playing with my nipples. I moaned out loud and arched my back pushing more of my breast into his mouth. Trenton knew my spot and almost every time we went at it he found a new spot. Kissing down my stomach and stopped to circle his tongue around my belly button, he looked me dead in my eyes while he took my shorts and underwear off and threw them on the floor. The closer he got to my good stuff the moister I got. He lightly blew in between my legs and that sent chills up my spine, while I was on the verge to push his head down he put a finger in and out of me and I moaned in pleasure. Damn this boy knew what I liked, while fingering me he licked the insides of my thighs. Next thing I knew he grabbed my legs and locked them in place over his shoulders and dove in. Arching my back I screamed out in pleasure. My heart beating 200 pumps a minute. Sticking his tongue in and out of my sweet spot then circling his tongue around my clit, I lost it. I was moving up the couch and he slides me back down into his mouth. Moaning and trembling I grabbed his head pushing his head down deeper inside me.

"I’m about to cum, T!" I screamed out. But he just kept on going as if he didn’t hear me. Next thing you know it was a knock on the door. Ain’t that about a bitch, it could have only been Alex and Langston for our movie night.

"I’m Cumming!" I yelled out loud legs shaking letting out my rush of juices onto his face. Not losing a beat he sucked up all the juices not missing a spot. For a minute I forgot someone was at the door.

"If y'all don’t open the door!" Alex yelled.

I got up and quickly put my clothes back on and I opened the door.

"I told y'all I was coming" I said letting them in and closing the door behind them.

"Yeah were you talking to us or Trenton" Alex said while Langston and she laughed.

"Shut the hell up" I said walking to the kitchen laughing to get some food menus.

"Ok I got Ride Along and Ouija." Alex said sitting on the floor next to Langston.

"Why y’all on the floor?" I asked walking back in the living room.

"Ain't nobody tryna sit in ya liquids" Alex said pointing to the wet spot on the couch. I kicked Alex then grabbed a towel to wipe up the spot, it came right of since it was a leather couch. Sitting on the couch behind Alex I looked around for Trenton, nigga was ghost.

"Okay I got Chinese and pizza menus, whose hungry?" I said going through the menus. We all agreed on dominos pizza.

"Trenton, we about to order dominos. You hungry?" I yelled out.

Coming out the bathroom wiping his hands smiling he said "Nah, I’m full from earlier." Walking over to me, he kissed my cheek and winked at me so I punch him in the arm. Giving Langston a pound he sat next to me.

"I bet you did" Alex said laughing and Langston chuckled. 

"Oh see I guess you forgot last weekend when we walked in on you and Langston releasing his juice in ya mouth." I said matter of fact behind her head.

"I told you not to bring that shit up again Zee, you gotta be the one. I should kicked you in ya damn neck!" She yelled trying to get up but Langston pulled back down and kissed her forehead. We all just laughed; even she started to laugh a little with us.

"Don't be fucking with my girl we saw you doing it to Trenton once, now we even" Langston said.

"We ain't ever gonna be even nigga" Trenton said laughing. "As much as we all have sex we are never going to stop walking in on each other."

"True!" We all said laughing. We were just a bunch of freaks that just so happened to befriend each other. We ain’t care both if our men was satisfied we were satisfied and vice versa.

"Alex pop a movie in and I’ll order the food." I said with the menu and phone in my hand.

Ain't nothing like a Friday night on campus with your friends and man. I love my life right now; I said to myself looking around at the three people I loved the most in my life right now.