▪Ⴆαԃ ҽɳԃιɳɠ▪

-•▪●▪•-

-•▪●▪•-

Ending (2/2)
You choose which one you like to read
This is the continuation of Chapter 30

-•▪●▪•-

⚠️torture/ murder/ suicide⚠️

3rd person

"P-please, just k-kill me already." Johnny sobbed out, head down facing his lap.

"Oh look at who's begging now. But sorry I can't do that." Jaehyun said and took another knife out of the drawer.

The brown haired stood in front of the other, suddenly ramming the knife into the tall male's upper arm. The other just cried out in pain as the cold metal dug into his flesh.

Jaehyun then wasted no time to get another knife to stab it into the other arm, getting the same pained expression of the other.

"Let's see what tomorrow brings." Jaehyun smiled as he stepped back to look at what he has created.

"Here the Nail Ripper so you can be reminded the whole night what I've done to you." The brown haired said, placing the little machine on the others lap, where the other was looking at.

"Oh and I'll let the knifes in so you won't die because of blood loss." The brown haired said, putting pressure on both knives to push them even deeper.

"Sleep well~" with that Jaehyun left the basement and went upstairs into his room, getting ready for bed.

The class fight was finally over.

Well at least that's what he thought.

...

Friday morning came by and the brown haired had never slept so well. The sun was shining through his window, tinting the room in orange and yellow colours.

Outside the birds were singing morning melodies, applying to the warm dynamic.

The boy stretched his arms, looking around his room. Something felt really weird. Shrugging it off, he stood up and went downstairs.

It was already settled, today he'd confess to Taeyong.

His mind was clouded with things he could and should say to Taeyong while getting ready.

But unfortunately there was a certain someone he should check on.

He unlocked the door to the basement, only to be surprised by a hit on his head making him stumble a few steps back.