Part 1

You're over at your friend Ashton's house, and as he bangs on his drums, you decide to go take a shower. As you strip yourself and turn on the shower, you think to yourself, "I wish Ashton would bang me like he does his drums." The thought of it makes you weak to your knees.

Yes, Ashton and you were just friends, however you can't deny that you have had feelings for him for a while. And seeing him get all sweaty and aggressive playing his drums, really turned you on.

As you reach for the shampoo, you notice the banging from the drums have silenced and hear approaching footsteps towards the door. When you hear the creaking of the door knob you shout out,

"Hello? Ash is that you?!"

"Who else would it be?" He replied with a cocky tone.

"What are you doing in here!? I'm taking a shower!!!" You spat out aggressively.

At that, Ashton draws back the shower curtain, and you notice that he has completely removed his cloths. You glance down curiously at his cock, and are surprised by what you see. Then you quickly look back up and speak out,

"Ashton! What are you doing in here?! Get out!"

Ashton leans forward into you and presses you up against the wall.

"(Y/N), you can't tell me that you don't feel something for me. I could see you eyeballing me when I was drumming," he smirked. At that, he pressed his lips tight against yours. His tongue forced his way into your mouth, and you let it, being turned on by his dominance. You slide you hands down his toned abs, and down to his member. You grasped his length in you hand and slowly began to pump him.

"Oh Fuck (Y/N)...stop teasing me." He groaned. At that, you get down on your knees, and place your hand on the base of his member. You put the head in your mouth and swirled your tongue around it.

"Fuck!" He moaned out and thrusted into your mouth, causing you to deepthroat him. You continued bobbing your head, taking his length in and out of your mouth.

"Shit babe! That's so fucking good"

His voice and breathing hitched and then you could feel the warm liquid spurt out of him.

He immediately then pulled you back up and whispered into your hear,

"Now, it's my turn"

He slowly left kissing trails down your body until he reached your entrance. Ashton left kissing patterns on your inner thighs, making you impatient. He then without any warning, shoved one of his fingers into your opening and thrusted it in and out, causing you to moan.

"Oh fuck. That feels so good Daddy." You mean out.

"What did you just call me?" He questioned you.

"Uh Daddy," you replied, your face flustered red