[ateez reaction part 1]

Start from the beginning

When you came back with the sandwich. You witness Hongjoong smirking.

"Babe, why are you smirking?" You say placing down the sandwich. He wraps his arm around your waist and he grabs your leg up placing it against his waist then trails his hands up your thighs. Your breath hitches.

"I saw what you were reading babe." Your eyes widened. "So you like it when I pin you to walls and give you hickeys?" You whimper unconsciously.

"Cute but I cant fulfil that now. The others are here. Unless of course, you want me to talk to them and ask them to leave for a while." You nod.

"Please." Hongjoong smiles, he leans in to peck your lips.

"I will see what I can do but considering we almost got caught last time. I'm sure both Yeosang and Seonghwa know we wanna fuck. So let's just eat okay? The sandwich is getting cold." The both of you sat down on the dinning table.

"By the way babe?" You say.

"Hmm?"

"How do you know I was reading smuts when your English is kinda standard and simple." His eyes widened. That's when he knew he fucked up.

Seonghwa

(A/n: I like to kill myself with GIFs but WATERFALL DOWN MY PANTS)

Today you were going to visit your hot boyfriend. Yes I say hot cause we all know he is and so does he but he humble so you know. While on your way to the KQ Entertainment, you were reading some fanfictions. You almost missed the stop to the building if you hadn't stop and looked up.

The bus stop was a 5 minutes walk away from the building so after getting off, you walked towards the building. You turned off your phone and noticed Seonghwa was patiently waiting for you at the lobby. You ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey cutie."

"Hey handsome." Seonghwa chuckles.

"Come on, I have a lesson starting."

"What are you doing today?"

"Contemporary lessons, you know as per usual."

"Hmm my baby is going to be so graceful."

"Aren't I already graceful."

"Sure I will say that." Seonghwa pouts. You leaned in and pecks his lips. The both of you went to the practice room. You notice Yunho and Yeosang were there too.

"Hey giant and visual." You say to both Yunho and Yeosang. They wave.

"Are they okay? Usually they are quite active."

"Yunho is a bit tired from the session before. He had English lessons before this but don't worry he will get back to his usual upbeat self after the contemporary lesson." You nod. The teacher walks in and greets all of you, yes even you.