pornhub (saintxx)

y/n knocked on the door of harry's studio apartment. the knock was a slow and hesitant one because y/n was scared to disturb the green eyed boy. harry opened the door, but only a crack due to his massively large erection and fear of who would be at the door. y/n starred at the boy through the crack of the door, but as soon as her eyes met his all the oxygen in her body just happened to go away like a blow to her stomach. it felt like she was starring at him forever so harry spoke up in his thick and sexy british accent "hello ?, can i help you." he said licking his chapped bottom lip, the same motion snapping y/n out of her trance. "your music was too loud.. um i have work in the morning and i can't sleep because of it." she said timidly not wanting to meet harry's eyes. the moment y/n spoke harry's eyes grew large, not because of how soft her voice was, but because of the fact that her voice matched the voice of his favorite anonymous pornstar.
"you're saintxx from pornhub." harry said not believing his eyes also not believing what he just said to her. y/n's cheeks turned red against her brown skin almost unnoticeable. "i-i, um m-maybe i should g-go." y/n tripped over her words as she didn't know how to react. porn wasn't something she was proud of and it honestly just helped her stay on top of her rent. "no, wait i'm sorry ! please come in." harry exclaimed desperately not wanting to scare the girl off or make her feel uncomfortable. y/n contemplated on what would happen if she went into the unruly haired boys apartment. she wouldn't deny that he was beautiful and that he was her type. y/n decided that she didn't want to be rude, so she agreed "um ok, maybe that wouldn't be so bad." y/n said with a shaky voice. harry was so happy to have what could be considered his idol in his home, so he quickly opened the door forgetting about his massively large boner and opening the door wide. luckily for harry the lights in his apartment were dimmed so y/n couldn't see his hard on.  y/n stepped into harry's apartment taking it all in. y/n quickly realized that she liked harry's style, but before she could comment on it he spoke "you know you can take your coat off right ?" harry asked unsure if she would be comfortable with that. y/n's mind went blank at that question and she didn't know what to do. she didn't have anything under her trench coat but her baby pink lingerie and not to be crude but it's not as if she ever really had clothing on. "um, no i-i- don't think i c-can." she said tripping on her words again. y/n was so angry at herself for stuttering. in her head she sounded stupid because of her dumb ass stutter. her stuttering is probably what gave away the fact that she was "saintxx" off of pornhub. "why can't you ?" harry asked again wondering what in the hell the small brown girl could be hiding. it's not like he hasn't seen her body for gods sake he's obsessed with her pornos. she's all he can ever think about no thanks to her beautiful pink pussy and round perky tits and butt. "i'm not wearing anything under." y/n said blushing like she'd never done before, harry took notice of this and decided to be cheeky. he wasn't one to lie, so if he said her blushing didn't make him cum in his pants that would be an understatement "you act as if i haven't seen your whole body." harry said with a wholesome chucke and smirk written all across his face. y/n knew she'd sputtered to think of a comeback or back up as to why she shouldn't take off her coat, so instead of thinking she just did. y/n unbuttoned her coat and dropped it on the floor of harry's apartment. y/n didn't know when she decided to become to bold, but she kinda like the reaction harry gave her opposed to any of her past partners. she noticed that his green eyes got darker and it drove her sex drive crazy. "y-y-y-you took it off." harry said tumbling on his words. it seemed as if it was his turn to stutter. before he knew it harry had y/n's loose and curly hair fisted in his hand with his lips touching the shell of her ear. y/n didn't know how to react, but she couldn't help but get a little bit excited. no one had been rough with her in such a long time and she could feel her panties getting soaking wet. "w-what are you doing?" y/n whispered as she felt harry slide her panties to the side. by this time they had made it to harry's kitchen island. harry had y/n bent over is island with his fingers slowly slipping in and out of her tight whole. "you know, you're such a bad girl. how many men have you dropped you jacket for like that ? do you go around to every door in this building hoping to get fucked senseless ?" harry asked continuing to assault her tight pussy and pulling her hair. all y/n could do ass moan and harry didn't like that. he wanted to her vocalize her pleasure with a lot more than sounds. harry pulled his fingers out of y/n making her whine and he didn't like that, so he slapped her ass putting her in her place. "you're such a whore for me baby and ive barely touched you. i bet you love it when i touch you like this. i bet you'd wish i'd do it everyday now." harry chuckled lightly while flipping y/n over and picking her up by her thighs.  y/n bit her lip and looked down too scared to look harry in his eyes since he had called her a bad girl. y/n didn't like being called a bad girl. she wanted harry to praise her and she wanted it bad. "what do i have to do to be a good girl ?" y/n asked while looking down and playing with her fingers. her child like tendencies made harry want to ram is big fat cock in her right then and there, but he held back. "I need you to speak when spoken to mon chéri (honey)." harry growled a little, but not before grabbing y/n's face and forcefully making her look at him in the eyes. y/n had a feeling that harry liked being called daddy and in all honesty she didn't even know the mans name, so daddy it was. "yes daddy." y/n whispered making sure to keep sweet. y/n wasn't particularly aggressive in bed, but she loved when her partner was. she lived for the idea of being choked and spanked. she knew what got harry off based on the porn she made and she was going to use that to the best of her ability. "that's my princess." harry said smiling softly at y/n, but y/n didn't mistake that smile for kindness. she saw the way harry's eyes stayed dark and she was prepared for all the rounds he had put in for her.
the next thing y/n knew she was being thrown onto what she thought might have been a king sized bed. "daddy, i need you." y/n said while she watched harry strip himself of all his clothes and honestly the view was beautiful from what she could see in the dark. "such a needy little whore you are princess. you need my cock that bad baby ?" harry laughed as he crawled onto the bed grabbing y/n by her ankles to him. "yes, fuck me daddy. i'm begging you please." y/n said slowly slipping her fingers in and out of herself. harry was so amazed that she wanted him so bad. he'd never had a girl beg for him like this, in his everyday life no one looked at him twice. he was just the cute boy who ran a bakery.
"baby, you don't know what you're in for." harry was now stark naked. harry knew he wanted to ram his dick inside of her filling her to the brim, but he wanted to play with his little pet. "kitten, I need you to lay on your back for me all the way and spread your legs. can you do that for me baby ?" harry asked making y/n quickly assume the position that harry asked for. y/n would do anything if it meant the heavily tattooed boy would fuck her. it felt like forever to y/n before harry touched her. she went to lift her head up to see if he was still there, but just as she went to do it he rammed is fingers so deep instead of her that all she could do was scream and moan. "fuck daddy, more please more." she whimpered as he fingered the fuck out of her. harry loved the way y/n tighten up around his fingers, he loved the way her walls hugged his fingers. harry slipped a finger in every time y/n asked for more and if she wanted it faster she got it faster. harry couldn't help, but imagine what y/n tasted like so instead of imagining he pulled his fingers out of her and put his arms under her risen legs pulling her pussy up to his lips. harry licked slowly at first teasing the girl and driving her crazy. before he knew it he was both eating her out and fingering her until she came. y/n couldn't think straight at all due to harry's long a slender fingers ramming in and out of her. "you greedy little slut. your tight little pussy takes my fingers like it's nothing. i bet you would take my dick so good baby, wouldn't you ?" all y/n could do was moan and at this point all her pride was far gone. she just wanted her daddy inside of her. harry flipped y/n over onto her stomach lifting her bottom half into the air and sticking some pillows under her because it seemed as life she couldn't hold herself up. harry kneaded y/n's soft brown ass and kissed it before slapping it making y/n jolt up a little bit. "you didn't respond to me baby." harry said kissing y/n's red ass. "i'm sorry daddy, i couldn't. please just put it in. i'm begging you. i'll be a good little slut and take it whole." y/n whimpered excited for harry to finally fuck the shit out of her.  harry didn't even wait for y/n to finish the word "whole" before he rammed his fat cock into her over and over. harry imagined all the girls who rejected him, all the girls who made fun of him, all the girls who treated him like shit, and etc. he was so mad that he kept hitting y/n's g-spot so perfectly. it didn't even matter to him that y/n had came twice already. all he could think about was his past. "fuck kitten you're taking my dick so well. your greedy little whole is taking all of me so good." harry said almost reaching his climax.
"more." is all y/n could say while harry continued to assault her little hole and with that harry came inside of y/n filling her up and collapsing next her to.
"we should do that again some time princess."harry said pulling y/n into his arms and kissing her on the head. "daddy, i don't even know your name." y/n said while yawning making harry laugh at her cuteness. "go to sleep." is the last thing y/n heard before her eyes shut and she slipped into her dreams thinking about the good fuck she had just received.

a run in with harry styles On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara