What are we?•Anthony reeves

Anthony and I were at my house. We were so bored cause of the virus. No parties, no late night shopping trips, no nothing. We've only accomplished one thing. Eating. Anthony and I were close. Best friend close, but more than that. I didn't know what we were. We occasionally would do things for fun if you know what I mean. I told myself not to catch feelings, but what did I do? I caught fucking feelings. AGAIN. But you can't blame me, he's funny, cute, hot, sexy, ugh I really need to get my thoughts in order. "You've been awfully quiet, what's wrong?" Anthony asked me. "Oh. Uh nothing just stressed with school and stuff ig." I said. But he knows me too well, he knows when I'm upset, or mad, or confused. I guess that's what knowing someone for 3 years does. We became friends in the beginning of high school. We are currently juniors. "Y/n I know your lying," he whispered in my ear seductively. Shit. How did he know?! But before I could respond his lips touched mine. It was a slow kiss at first, getting rougher and deeper with each action. His hand slip up my back. Picking me up he put me on the bed, him hovering over me. "How'd you know?" I asked. "I didn't know anything, I like you y/n. I don't want to be just friends or fuck buddies or friends with benefits-" before he could finish talking I kissed him again. He pulled back and kissed my neck. This boy knew all my weak spots. I let out a soft moan making sure my parents wouldn't hear. Even though they were downstairs on the complete opposite side of the house."you like that don't you princess." He said. I just nodded my head yes. He started to get lower down my neck going to my collar bone giving me hickeys. I managed to flip us over and got on top of him. I started grinding on his very obvious bulge in his sweatpants. I played with the hem of his pants before slipping them off. I then went back up to him and kissed him moving from his cheek to his jaw and down his neck. I ran my finger down his chest and stomach to tease him. I rubbed his dick with my hand through his underwear. I slipped his boxers off and was still shocked at his size even though I'd seen it before. I started off my lightly rubbing his dick. "Mmmh y/n stop teasing meee" he groaned. So I took him all in my mouth gagging at his size at first but getting used to it after a while. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all cause I ain't no lil bitch. He flipped us over, him hovering on top of me. He kissed my collar bone going down to my chest. He stopped to lift me up and take off my shirt. He unhooked my bra and stared. I started to get impatient. I needed him in me right now. No questions asked. I managed to flip us over once again I slipped off my underwear and stared to grind on him. He got inpatient and flipped us over. It might as well had been a game with how many times we flipped. He went down to my pussy. Rubbing my inner things. He went for it without a warning. His tongue traveling across my wet pussy not missing a spot. Managing to hit the right spots at the right time. His tongue doing figure 8s around my clit, causing me to dig my nails into his back. He winced in pain. I knew that was a bad idea but I couldn't resist it. I had a knot forming in the bottom of my stomach. "Anthony I'm going to-t-to c-c-cu-m," I said. "Cum for me babygirl." "Ohhh fuckkkk anthonnyyy ahhh." I moaned, cumming harder than I ever have. He proceeded to eat me out a second time and cleaned me up. "Do you want to do this?" He asked grabbing a condom from his drawer. "Yes i do really bad." I said. He slipped on the condom and aligned himself with my entrance. "Tell me to stop or slow down if it hurts okay?" I nodded my head yes. He pushed himself in slowly. I winced a little in pain but it quickly turned to pleasure. He speeded up fast. We were both moaning. Not too loud cause my parents were still downstairs. He kept going for about 7 minutes and we both came. We heard footsteps coming up the stairs so we put on and clothing on we could and got under the covers. "Aww this is so adorable." I heard my mom whisper to herself. Anthony was spooning me and I could feel him smiling on my back. We went to sleep and slept really well. I woke up and wondered what we were. We liked each other but we weren't dating officially. I tried to get out of his grip but he tightened his arms around me. "I love you." He said with his deep morning voice. My heart melted. "I love you too." I said. "What are we?" He asked. "Idk what do you want to be. I don't just wanna be friends anymore." I replied. "Y/n would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course." I said smiling.

I don't know how I wrote this tbh. if you have anymore recommendations comment them. Also give me story ideas. I have one but it'll be a surprise!! Love you ❤️