meeting gakuen Alice friends

Mikan P O V:

I was in my house with grandpa when I saw 2 guys and a blonde walk in.

"Who are you people and have you ever heard of knocking" I yelled at them.

Grandpa then came in the living room and was shocked to see them.

"What are you doing here you are not going to take my granddaughter to your school" grandpa said angry.

"I'm sorry sir but we figure out she still has alices and needs to go to gakuen alice said a man.

"Yes we will give her to you when she graduates from alice academy" said a blonde man with purple eyes

"No you can't do this" grandpa said as one of the man took me.

"Bye grandpa I will miss you" I said as they took me to a car.

"Mikan welcome back to gakuen alice my name is Narumi" said the blonde.

"How do you know my name"? I asked.

"Remember me when you were little you used to be at Gakuen Alice Academy" Narumi said.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember that but if it makes you feel better you're a pretty lady" I said.

He then sweatdrop and said "I'm a man not a lady".

"Oops sorry" I said.

"Maybe if you see alice academy again it can restore your memory" Narumi said.

"I hope so because I feel like I had a good time there" I said.

We stood where gates were and it said GA probably stand for gakuen alice.

We went inside and Narumi walked me to my old class.

Narumi told me to wait outside while he introduced me and when he gives me a signal walk in.

"Welcome class we have surprise guest" Narumi said as he gave me a signal.

I walked in and said "Hi I'm Sakura Mikan please take care of me" I said.

Everyone was shocked to see me for some reason and they all shouted MIKAN!!!

Then all of 2-B hugged me and I said "can I asked one question".

"Sure" everybody said.

"Who are you people" I asked

Everyone sweat dropped and looked at me in shock.

Then a boy with raven hair and crimson eyes came up to me.

"You remember me" he said.

"Oh I remember you" I said.

He sighed in relief.

"You're that guy I saw last Tuesday at the taco stand" I said.

Everyone sweat dropped at what I said.

"Oh that could not be you, you guys look different oh well" I said sitting down in my desk.

"Oh no Mikan could not forget about us" said a guy with golden hair and glasses.

A girl with black hair and purple eyes walked up to me and said "please tell me you did not forgot about me" she said.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you I don't remember anyone" I said.

Everyone frowned then they had a chat.

"We need to find a way to get Mikan to remember us but how" said Permy.

"We could try hitting her with a bat until she remembers" Hotaru suggested.

NO!!!! Everybody said to Hotaru.

"What ever plan it is I'm going to get Mikan to remember us" Natsume said.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣

I hope you love this chapter.

Comment, Vote, Follow

Bubblegum 5959 out