Chapter Seven ~ Forget {Killian Jones}

Emma woke up three hours ago.

It was the same sensation as before. She was shaking crying out for help. She was calling my name, screaming out for a man she does not yet know. She is confused and lost. She is searching for herself, her old self, which has been completely effaced from the face of the planet.

The worst part is, I cannot help her.

No matter how much I try, Emma cannot remember me right away. This curse cannot be solved by a simple kiss. Emma must fall for me again, and saying that it took nearly two years for her to accept her feelings the first time, I don’t know if I will be able to handle this.

Right before she passed out, I like to think that she remembered me. When she kissed me, it was of the same ferocity and that my old Emma had.

She’s coming back to me.

My beautiful, stubborn Swan is fighting for us, even though she does not even know it.

I know that Henry is still a bit sceptical, but I am overjoyed to have him back on my side. As we stand in the waiting room I am shocked by how much he has grown. The last time I saw him he was just 12 years old, playing and caring for Liam.

Liam - I dropped him off with Ruby a few hours ago, they should be on their way.

“Killian,” Henry says, nodding towards the door. David and Mary Margaret had just walked in. I pick myself up out of the plush chair and walk over to them. I open my mouth to tell them how sorry I am, but instead Mary Margaret pulls me into a hug. I take a step back out of surprise.

“You came back for her,” she whispers into my shoulder. I can feel her tears soaking through my vest.

“I’m so sorry about what happened, I didn’t know - I just - I just needed to be near her,” I reply as I pull away.

“I would have done the same. David did it to me when I forgot all about him, the bond created by true love will draw you together no matter the situation. Once you find someone worth fighting for, you never give up on them. You have found that someone haven’t you?”

“I have.”

“Then you had every right to do what you did,” she says with a smile. I laugh and give her a quick kiss on the cheek. I notice David taking a step towards me.

“Aye, Dave! How are you doing mate?”

“You may have gotten my blessing, but don’t think for even a second that I fully approve of you,” he says while shaking my hand.

“Oh come on Dave, I know you’ve warmed up to me,” I say slapping him on the back. He lets out a small laugh as he turns to talk to Henry.

“Oh my gosh,” I hear Mary Margaret say. “Is that?”