The Ex-Husband

Name: Isaac Morales

Age: Twenty-Five

Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Nationality: American

Height: 5'11 Weight: 155 lbs

Height: 5'11  Weight: 155 lbs

Personality: Isaac is seen as a fairly calm and relaxed guy, who'd much prefer cuddling on the sofa over going out clubbing

Personality: Isaac is seen as a fairly calm and relaxed guy, who'd much prefer cuddling on the sofa over going out clubbing. He is usually very friendly but quick to cut people out of his life instead of trying to work things out. When it comes to romance, he would be classified as a classical gentleman. He'd enjoy slow dancing around the living room while listening to vintage love songs, drinking red wine on the front porch, and anything similarly hopeless romantic.

Occupation: Editor

Likes: Sleeping in, good-morning kisses, indie music, reading and writing books, and nature

Dislikes: Immaturity, crowded places, cake frosting, macho-dudes

Scenario 1: It's been almost a year since you last saw your ex after he caught you cheating on him. Hell, you've almost forgotten the color of his eyes. After you gathered the courage to visit him for the first time since the divorce, you drove to his house and knocked on the door. When the door opened, it was certainly not who you were expecting, instead it was an unfamiliar intimidating man. His scrawny tall body and glasses sure weren't scary, but the way his cold eyes glared down at you made you squirm. "What are YOU here for?" The man snapped. You...

Scenario 2: Make one up!