Chapter 16: Two Tickets

-Skye's P.O.V.-

I was slowly walking behind Jayy, we were ready to antique Dahvie and Hannah. We opened the door quietly and snuck in. Jayy rolled across the floor acting like a ninja and then stood back up. I just walked over to were Dahvie and Hannah were sleeping and looked at them, They were kind of cute. Dahvie had his arms wrapped around Hannah and Hannah was snuggled into him.

"Are you ready?" I asked Jayy

He nodded his head, and then a big giant cloud of powder was released but then the lid fell off and the whole bottle was emptied on them. Jayy and I were laughing so hard. But then Dahvie woke up.

"RUUUUNN!!!!!" Jayy said running out of Dahvie's room and to the living room I followed and at the end of the hall we saw Dahvie.

"You guys better run!" Dahvie yelled then charged at us.

"Jayy follow me!" I yelled and ran to the kitchen, I had filled a big pot full of ice water and another one with hot water. I picked up the pot with ice water and then I told Jayy to pick his hot water up we turned back around and Dahvie was right behind us.

"NOW!" I yelled and Jayy poured the hot water on Dahvie.

"HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!" Dahvie yelled

"Here let me cool you down Dahvie" I said then poured the ice water on him. And sense all the baby powder got used I opened the drawer while dahvie was rolling around on the floor yelling how cold the water was. I looked for something and then I found something,cinnamon! I took the top off the glass container that it was in and poured it all over Dahvie. He was soaking wet with baby powder and cinnamon all over him. It was hilarious. Jayy and I were laughing so hard but then Dahvie got back up, wet and mad. He chased us again and I took Jayy's arm and pulled him with me, We ran around the house but Dahvie cornered us. The only place to go was the bathroom. So I pulled Jayy into the bathroom and I locked the door.

"You can't hide in there forever!" Dahvie yelled and then I heard him sit down.

"We'll be stuck in here for awhile" I said

"It was totally worth it" Jayy said while chuckling

We sat down onto the floor and I laid my head against Jayy and laughed. I looked up at him and smiled.

"At least we can get some privacy now." I said.

Jayy agreed and then he kissed me. I kissed him back and then I turned toward him and stared into his beautiful perfect brown eyes.

"Guess what" I said

"Hm?" He asked

"Christmas is coming up in a week..." I smiled and kissed him again "And I want to give you an early Christmas present"

"Oh you do." he said

"Want it now or later?" I asked

"Now" He said

I pulled out the tickets from my back pocket and handed them to him.

"Tickets?" He asked and then began to read them "Two tickets to Jacksonville Florida"

"I thought you might like to see your mom for Christmas" I said

"Skye," He hugged me "Thank you"

Then he pulled out a paper from his pocket too and handed it to me.

"Sense we're giving out presents now I have something for you" He said handing me the paper

I read the paper and I was in shock.

"Jayy, I can't believe you would do this!" I was so mad at him.

____________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Sorry for not updating in a while. FAHKING SCHOOL!

And I'm sorry I gave you another cliffhanger! Sorry If this chapter isn't

that good :p Oh and if you haven't already go get

The Anthem of the Outcast EP because it's fucking amazing!!!! GO

GET IT NOW! It's at HotTopic for only 7.99!.

 Bia! -.^

Song: Your Sorry Life- BOTDF