chapter 6

Thank you to the magnificent commenters I apologize this took me so long, read the end for more...

Draco rushed through the woods with his friends soaring into the air Kadence his all-time best friend had said.

"Oh I love you dray bear" she burst into laughter mimicking Harry Draco only shook his head as they flew home

He smiled feeling the wards wrap around him recognizing him as the prince he loved his home his kingdom, He flew down to where a group of small children played, guiding them home as it was getting dark soon. He imagined Harry here, helping him Draco knows Harry would love it here.

Draco rushed to the castle knowing his aunt would be mad if he was out past dark, he smiled as he ran to his room, flopping down onto his enormous bed. It had grey silk sheets, black comforter on top of it, with emerald green pillows, and the softest dark green blanket on the edge of the bed.

The walls in his room were grey with black trim, they had pictures of him and his friends. Along with some of the pictures he had drawn (mostly of Harry), Draco also had a bookshelf, but he had read them all. He had a bathroom that was attached to the room that was porcelain gray.  With a shower, two sinks, and a toilet.

He wishes he had Harry at his side right about now. Curled up in his arms and his messy hair underneath Dracos chin, Harry's arms curled around Draco.

---------------------------------------------line break----------------------------------------------

Draco pov

"I am never sleeping in my non-pajama clothes again, that was so uncomfortable," Draco said groaning as he sat up, straightening his bed out.

He dressed in a pair of tight black jeans with a Slytherin green shirt not bothering to do his hair. Placing his gold prince crown on his head (picture above), he looked at himself in the mirror.

'' I miss you dearly Rosen, I shouldn't be the one wearing this crown. It should be you, but you aren't'' Draco looked over to a picture of his cousin. A tear slid down Draco's face as he looked at a picture of his cousin.

Platinum blond hair, brown eyes, pale skin, just like Draco. His cousin's arms were wrapped around her mate. They both were smiling, they both were incredibly different in looks and personality. She had darker skin, with black curly hair, with pale blue eyes, she liked night and she liked the day. She was a veela as well and they both grew up on different sides of the land. But their love for one another was true, only a fool couldn't see it. It was a true mates love, the purest form of it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY; I know I promised a better 2k chapter. I lied, And I know this is short, it's only a filler but I'm experiencing writers' block so bare with me please. have a great day/night!

- Alex
512 words 
May 18