CLOWNY

The story of Clowny starts at a small town fair in Texas no one gave respect to him cause they never liked his acted . But one day he got tired of it cause a group of kids came and kicked and laughed at him he was furious. So that night he went home and perpeard to go kill his victims he picked up an Axe and put his clown suit on and left . He stalked the children for an hour until 3 of the boys left so he got out of his car and climbed to the roof .He smashed the window and went in the room before the kid could scream he chop his head off and left.The room walls were covered in blood and guts and the boys head was on the floor with an open mouth.The next day he went to his boring old job as a clown of course no one wasn't there to watch him cause they didn't like him . When he was sitting down he sa'll a man slap his wife and throw dirt in her face . He got mad and told himself people take advantage of everything . So that night he drove to the mans house and waited for him to come out to smoke a cigerate.When he came out clowny drove to the back of the house and got off ,he snuck behind him and raised the Axe and chop his head off. The mans body fell with a thud and clowny drove off happy .That next day he was watching the news and the police were talking about the boy and the man were done by the same murder.He laughed and turn off the TV and left to the fair were he would be laughed at.Years past and clowny kept killing people and enjoyed it more and more.Until one afternoon police showed up and took clowny into questioning he didn't confess until a week later .He said the ghost haunted him and the police arrested him on August 12,1989 and he got the electric chair on August 17,1989.

KILLER CLOWNSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें