What Irony Part 2

You read all the bad things happening in my mind yet it's kinda ironic that you are still the only person who makes me smile like that, you know that smile, you make me look at you, god how beautiful you are, you are so dreamy. Every two seconds I check my phone hoping for a text, any message, a call or even an Instagram story or if you saw mine. Now you might not know this but I dream of you often when I go to bed i usually can't sleep because you are on my mind, and as soon as I wake up I check my phone so i know if you woke up. Every morning you get a good morning message and I check how you slept yet I know how you slept from the way you say good morning, I always ask even though I know you were up till 4am watching your favorite shows and listening to music. Usually you won't tell me when you're sad yet I know. I notice the little stuff, I even noticed how you stopped calling me the names you used to how you stopped sending me emojis how you were happy today even though we didn't talk, how you stopped sending me photos of your smile. But yet I don't care for that all I care about is you being happy, seeing your smile and you being happy, I love holding your hand, kissing you on your cheek, forehead, lips. Oh and your little dimple is so cute, your singing voice is something angelic yet you are unsure, you are one of the kindest people I know. When I listen to our song it brings a smile to my face and reminds me how I miss your voice yet I never get to hear it, I know we are far, I know how your busy yet the words I need always slip you, unless I say it first but thats okay since I know you love me. I love you so much even though you don't see it I wonder if I ever cross your mind but yet you are always in mine. If you think of me message me and if you find yourself in this that's great I love you you are wonderful so amazing I hope you think of me sometimes.