Chapter 2

-------Two Weeks Later------

"Hey sweet pea!?" Oh God what does she want? I walked down the hall into my mothers bedroom, she was dressed in an oversized T, that I'm guessing belonged to the man in her bed. The man was not my farther. They never were.

"Yeah what do you want?"

"Stop with the attitude Liberty Rose! All I want is for you to go to the store and get me some food. Or is that to hard for you?" ugh I hate it when she goes all motherly on me. It's pathetic.

"Sure. What do you want?" I said giving her my best, little princess voice. She gave me a list of things that she wanted me to get for her, so I jumped into my ford fairlane and drove to the nearest store.

"Lets see... I need-shit!" I yelled as I fell to the ground. "What the he-

You." I was staring into the gorgeous but annoyed eyes of Bentleigh James.

"Oh, it's you. Funny I almost apologized." He snarled.

"Look you don't have to be such a douche okay? I said I was sorry," I said as pulled myself up, just as I was about to straiten up I hit my head on an overhanging can. Just as I was about to fall Bentleigh caught me.

I stared at him shocked. Did he just.... Help me GASP!

"What!? I'm not that bad Jesus..."

"I-Yeah thanks, anyway I have to... uhh... go."

"Yeah... cya."

God could that have got ton anymore awkward! What a dick.

Soon I finished my shopping and made it to the register. I went to get my wallet from my pocket only to find it wasn't there. Shit. Where is it? I looked around franticly, until someone tapped my shoulder.

"hey uhh... what's your name?" Bentleigh asked.

"Libby." I said to him stupidly.

"Oh right Libby... uh I think this is yours..."

"Ohmigod! Thank you so much! I was freaking out!" I said and hugged him, then froze, and took a step back.

"Uhh... clears throat.... Yeah thanks again...I... yeah..." IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!

"Uhm... yeah sure... no problem." And he walked out. Wow....

**********

"Hey Lib?"

"Yeah Lil?" we were sitting on my bed staring at the ceiling. I still hadn't told her about my encounter with Bentleigh. I didn't plan on it either.

"What are you doing this week end?"

"Probs nothing why?"

"Wanna come to the family get together? I really don't want to go by myself. It's torture! Pleeeease?"

"Ugh fine. Only because I love you." She rolled over and smiled at me. Oh gosh what have I got myself into?

Lil and I decided to go clothes shopping for the big family get together. I wonder if Bentleigh will be there? Why are you thinking that he hates you. And you think he's rude.

We spent at least two hours at the mall. I found this really cute white sundress that ties up at the back, with black ballet flats. Lil got a purple sundress with a bow at the front and white ballet flats. We both looked pretty cute.

It's Friday night and I'm so stressed out about tomorrow. What if people remember me from the funeral and kick me out... oh gosh...

I went to sleep with what I'm guessing was a worried look on my face.